Chapter 30

Joey's POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm filled with anger and sadness. Anger for Meg having to pull the plug and sad...well Kitty's dying. "NO! NO, DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!!" I yell at Meg. Brandon has to hold me back. I try to attack Meg. She's trying to take my Kitty away. "Guys it's either that, or she suffers for the rest of her life." A doctor walks in and goes to the life support machine. "Ready?" "NOO!! NO! Please....no." I grab at the doctor. "Kitty would want it this way Joey. Do you really want her to suffer?" I don't...but i want Kitty. I don't want her hurting any longer. "Just...do it. Pull the plug." Me, Meg, and Brandon all stand together and watch the doctor pull plugs. One is left connected to her, the one telling her heart beat. 

beep beep......beep beep......beep.......

Meg's POV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I love you Kitty. I held her hand as she lost her grip. "Goodbye my love." The heartbeat monitor has a long beep, meaning her heart stopped beating. She's really gone...Kitty is really dead. As i stand by her lifeless body, i remember all of the good times we've had. All of the insane secrets, the make out sessions, the hugs, everything. Every single moment I've had with her. The doctor stands by the door. "I'm so sorry for your loss." By now, all three of us are crying. I soon realize...i have to get over her like i never did. Now that she's gone, i'll have to get over her. Not now, and probably not soon, but some time in the future. Kitty has passed...my one true love is gone. My one chance for a happy life is dead. "I love you." I say to her, knowing she can't hear me nor comprehend that i ever said anything.