Chapter Six

Chapter Six

I woke up but kept my eyes shut, I really didn't want to get up at all but instead I just wanted to lay in bed all day so I can avoid everybody, I heard foot steps coming down the hall way so I tucked myself into the blankets like a caterpillar in a cocoon and buried myself in deep. I heard the door open and I stayed as still as I possible could and prayed that they decided to leave, I heard the door close and foot steps fade away, I wasn't being fooled that easily because I know who ever entered the room was still in here. I felt someone start grabbing at my sides and I burst out laughing, I reached a hand out and pulled who ever it was on top of me but that didn't stop them from tickling me and instead made it easier for them. I started getting a stitch in my side, I could barely breathe any longer.

"Stop! I can't breathe!" I said frantically

I felt the blanket come off and I opened my eyes, before my eyes could register the light that was coming though my bedroom window I was plunged into darkness, my eyes adjusted to the light under the blanket. I felt out in front of me to see who the culprit was that had tickled me, I could feel the persons face and I couldn't tell who it was but I didn't have to wait long to find out. My eyes adjusted to the light and I could finally see Zayn's smiling face looking at me, I let out a laugh because I should have known that It was gonna be Zayn, his done that so many times to me I've lost count.

"How did you sleep?" he asked scooting closer to me.

"I slept great, I have a slight headache though" I told him moving my fringe out of my eyes "why did you wake me up like that?"

"Because as they say paybacks a bitch" He started laughing at this.

"I should have known" 

"You have fun with Harry last night?" he said looking at his hand.

I didn't answer at first because I had a feeling he saw Harry kiss me last night, I would be surprised if he did see, I mean he was standing by the window when me and Harry came inside so I know he had seen it. That kiss. Okay I admit Harry was a great kisser and there was no denying that at all, his lips were soft and he knew how to make a kiss amazing, but it just felt different and I didn't know what to really think of it or how to feel. I was so confused right now over everything I didn't how I should feel about anything, I just felt like staying in bed all day and not talk to anyone so I can be alone with my thoughts but I knew boys and Ally wouldn't let me do that without a fight so instead I pulled the blanket down. I sat up in bed and looked out the window, I had almost forgotten that Zayn was here until he cleared his throat which made me jump slightly.

He sat up and leaned in close to me "Harry is making French toast if you want some"

I turned my head to look at him "Okay, I'll be out in a few minutes"

Before I could doing anything else Zayn's lips slammed against mine, my mind went blank of all thoughts. It was incredible even though it barely lasted five seconds before he hurried out of the room and left me sitting on my bed alone, what the hell was going on!? He just kissed me out of no where and for no reason, but it was incredible and it left me wanting more kisses like that from Zayn. I got out of bed and headed into the kitchen were everyone was gathered, Ally was of course sitting by Niall making me want to shout out 'Just make out already' but I didn't.

"Good morning everyone!" I said cheerfully "who decided to let Harry cook in my kitchen?"

Harry let out a fake laugh "Very funny Melody, don't worry I'll clean up after myself"

I giggled and sat down by Liam and let out a small sigh that I didn't think anyone would hear, he looked over at me with a curious expression, I knew he could tell something was bothering me but I wasn't in the mood for one of his lectures today so I ignored the look on his face. Harry came over and put some French toast on plate in front of me, I smiled at him and he leant down and kissed my cheek to which I started to blush like a crazy person, I heard something hit the ground and I turned around. Zayn had dropped a plate on the floor but luckily it didn't break when he dropped it, he mumbled his apologises and picked the plate up then placed it in the sink. He head off into the bathroom I turned back around in my seat, what's gotten into him today? First that kiss, then he dropped that plate on the floor which I had a feeling he did it on purpose, everyone began to eat so I did the same, I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do.