Stole My Heart

AUTHER'S NOTE: Okay so this is just an experiment, I don't know how it will go but hopefully people will like it. Another thing I know I might use British slang but I'm half British on my mothers side so sorry in advance :)

Enjoy!

- Katie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter One

I was up on the stage of the shabby pub singing while playing my guitar, when I finished I got a few claps here and there. As always no was impressed by my singing, I didn't expect them to be though. I sat down at the bar and looked into my friends face.

He grined at me, and asked me his usual question "May I see your ID?"

"You know I'm of age you crazy person!" I said giving my usual responce, I tossed my curly brown hair over my shoulder. I wouldn't say I was small for my age but everyone told me so, I was 5'3 and didn't mind being short even though everyone in my family was way taller then me. I sometimes felt as if I was adopted, my whole family are tall, blonde, and were very strange to say the least. Altough 'strange' would be a kinder word for them, but I was happy with who I was with my curl brown hair, heart shaped face, and bright blue eyes.

"You were great tonight Melody." Trevor put my drink down in front of me, I grab it qucikly and began to drink it. He gave me look "slow down there skinny, I don't want my friend to die because of me"

I starred him down "What do you mean 'because of you'? And don't call me skinny." true I was skinny, but still.

"Well because I gave you the drink you silly person." he said wandering off down the bar to serve other people. I finished my drink and wen to say goodbye to Trevor.

"Well I'm off, I gotta be up early" I said giving him a smile and starting to head out of the pub and onto the street.

"Have fun with your boyfriend!" he shouted after me.

I smirked to myself, okay I admit my 'boyfriend' as Trevor likes to call him is none other then Zayn Malik. I meet him before he became famous, it's was actually very funny how we met. Funny, but also painful...very painful. But that is a story for a another time I think, right now I need to make my way home before the rain starts. I slang my guitar over my back and headed down the street, I knew I had a long walk a head of me, I didn't mind the walk. It began to spit so I picked my pace up slightly, I started thinking about what will happen when I see the boys tomorrow. A summer rain is always nice on a cool summer night, hopefully it wouldn't be rainning in the morning, driving though London in the rain is hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well that just can't be right" I said to my self, gurmbling at the time my car was telling me "there's no way it can already be 9:30"

The traffic finally let out and I was able to turn into Hethrow airport, I found a parking slot open, I got out, locked the car and ran inside hoping I was there on time. I quickly found where I was looking for only to be greeted by hundreds and hundreds of screaming girls.

I let out a groan "How is a girl supossed to get to her best friend in this mess?"

I forced my way to the front, I kept saying things like 'move it' and 'some us actually have family on that plane!' Okay, They arent actually my family but Zayn is like a brother to me, which is close enough. I got to the front to find that a bunch of bobby's were blocking the way, I tapped on one of the cops shoulders and hoped for the best.

He turned on his heel and starred down at me, a little frightening though "May I help you?"

I gulped and froze, what the hell? he didn't have to sound so harsh "I N-need to get though" did I just stutter?

He glared at me "You can't, you have to stay with the rest of the crazy fans"

I gapped at he, how dare he call me a crazy fan! I quickly decided to lie "I am not a crazy fan! My nana is on that flight, I promised my mother I would make sure she gets off alright"

He starred at me, I gave him my convincing eyes. he sighed then let me though, success! I did a fast walk over towards the place where people came out of, I waited with other people. I watched as people began I file out of tunnel leading to the plane, there was a group of nuns, old people, children, and a group of what looked like scary emo teens. Suddenly people stopped coming out and I got worried, the people waiting around me had left, their friends and family member's had already came out. I waited as I held my breathe, even though it had only been a few minutes it felt longer, I was getting nervous. I hadn't seen him in a long time, far too long. I let out a sigh as I saw quite the sight, a boy wearing a stripy shirt came shooting out closely followed by a curly haired boy, it looked like Louis did something to Harry, he was giving him an annoyed look, out emerged a giddy blonde boy who was laughing at the sight of them both.

"Niall is probably hungry" I said out loud, chuckling as I did, that boy always seemed hungry which I didn't mind. Him being hungry meant I could bake food and would get a good review.

Next stepped out Liam who looked tired from having to run after Louis, Harry, and Niall. They all waited as the tall, tan, dark haired boy came strolling out, I waited for them to came out. They started to make their way towards the exit, I watched Zayn whisper to them all before they came out, as they walked out the girls I passed screamed very loudly. They waved at the girls, smiling as they did so, they turned and walked straight passed me. Woah...hold up! Did they go blind or something? I gapped at them, I told them I was going to be here. They headed to baggage claim and I followed them closely, I got up close and tapped Zayn's shoulder, before he could turn around I was grabbed by one of them and picked up off the ground. Not good! He rather roughly picked me up, I started kicking my legs and swigging my arms because I didn't like being off the ground, I was afraid of heights, Zayn began to laugh as someone put me down.

"Still afraid of heights I see?" he asked me as the others began to laugh, unable to hold it in, I gave them my stern face and they stopped.

"It wasn't funny!" I said heading over and punching Zayn on the arm.

He let his mouth hang open "She hit me!"

"And you ignored me when you walked past" we both started laughing, unable to control our selves, he bent down and started hugging me. His strong arms wrapped around me, watching from a far you would think to was the cutest thing ever, me standing on my tippy toes and Zayn bending over to hug--Woah! Did I just call it 'cute'? I'll just put that thought out of my mind.

"We thought you would follow us" Louis smiled excitedly "sorry I picked you up, I forgot you hate heights" he ran over and hugged me, I little to tightly I might add.

I gasped for breathe "Louis...I can't breathe"

He released me and I chuckled, I hug the rest of them and we walked to baggage claim, Zayn placed his hand on the small of my back. I was smiling to my self, I missed them all, even Louis and his pranks, most of which weren't all that bad. I watched as they all grabbed their luggage, I could help but smile knowing I would get to spend time with Zayn, which was a good thing.

Harry came over to stand by me having already got all his luggage "I'm guessing your our ride?"

I smiled like an insane person "Of course, I just hope there is enough room in my car"

Twenty minutes later I was stuffing bags in my cars trunk, I pushed on the lid hard but it wouldn't close.

Niall pushed me out of the way "I've got this"

I watched him wide eyed as he sat on the hood of my car, it took him, Liam, and Harry to get it to click shut.

I looked at them smiling "If that is broken your paying for it"

We all burst out laughing and piled into my car, Zayn got the passenger seat while the others sat in the back, the was a slight issue with the back. Louis sat sideways in the seat putting his bum on Niall so he could chat with Harry, I chuckled as I pulled out of the parking lot, I looked in my mirror and pered into the back.

Looking at the expression on Niall's face I quickly spoke up "Who's up for Nando's?"

I heard shouts of hoorays and claps from the back as I pulled out of the airport, I turned onto the highway in the direction of Nando's, what can I say? I'm glad their back