24 - Save me

" Horror ? " Dust push the door open . All that he saw was a pitch black space with Horror curling on the end of the space .

" .... " Horror is speaking with somebody , but who ? 

---

" Horror , listen to me , buddy ... you don't have to do this ... " Faith force out a calm smile . Horror walking toward Faith step by step . Slowly , Faith was defeated by the aura that coming out from Horror . 

" are you okay there , buddy ? " Dream held out a hand as he was arrive . Faith thanks to Dream . 

" wow , this is the most dangerous negative aura i ever taste before ~ " Nightmare and Cross came over too . 

" be careful , you both ! " Dream shout to the two skeletons . The two skeletons peek at Dream and smile widely before they battling with Horror .

---

" Horror ? " Dust walk slowly to Horror . The muttering sound was stronge enough to let Dust hear .

" 💧⚐ 📪 ☟⚐🕈 ❄⚐ ❄☟☜ 🕈⚐☼☹👎 👎⚐✋☠☝ ✍ " before Dust could shout Horror name again . He heard a familiar language and sound . 

" ☠⚐❄☟✋☠☝ ☟✌🏱🏱☜☠ 📪 👎✌👎 " Horror giggle . Speaking the same language with him ...

" Horror !!! " Dust shout at Horror . Horror turn his head back to look at Dust .

" ah , hey brother ! how is the world doing ??? " Horror smirk widely . Dust gasped as he saw the wound on Horror hand and leg . 

" do you want to join us too ? " Horror smirk even wide , by holding a pocket knife that full of blood . 

" Horror , are you ... self-abuse ? " Dust ask , tear almost fall down his cheek .

" well ... " Horror shake a little , putting the knife down . 

" ☟☜ ✋💧 📪 👎🕆💧❄ " a voice achoing in the space . Suddenly , a pair of hand appear behind Horror and close Horror eye with its hand that got hole on it .

" Horror !! " Dust shout loudly as he saw his brother fell asleep . 

" 👎⚐☠🕯❄ 🕈✌😐☜ ✡⚐🕆☼ 👌☼⚐❄☟☜☼ 🕆🏱 ❞ " the sound chuckle . Soon , Horror vanished thought the dark . 

---

" Brother !!! " Dream cried as he saw his brother get stabbed by the large bone that grew up from the ground . Nightmare look at his brother weakly , chuckle .

" heh .... so this is the end .... right ? what a shame .... die in front of my dearest twin brother ... " Nightmare whisper weakly as Dream held him down . 

" Nightmare !!! " Dream cried out loudly as Nightmare turn into dust .

" Nightmare ... " Cross look at the small mountain of dust , sighed .

---

" Horror ? " Dust walk in deeper in the dark . All that he could see was a small tiny light leading him in front .

" follow the light and you well see your brother .... " that's what Faith told him a few minutes ago . 

" Horror ... " Dust look at the last red door that glitched a bit . 

' chain of pain and memories '

" Horror ... wait for me ... " Dust whisper and open the door softly ...

---

( Sorry , the ending well be a little sad :( )