19 - Let the war begin

After a weaks ...

" sweetie ? what's wrong ? " Dust walk to you and grab your hand , ask .

" n-nothing , really ! " you turn back and smile weakly . 

" ....okay , whatever you said " Dust chuckle and kiss your cheek softly with his teeth . 

" um....(y/n) ? " Horror pop out , with Aliza at his behind .

" Horror ?! Aliza ? " Dust glare at them a little . He doesn't like why did Horror bring Aliza here ...

" (y/n) , i know this might hurt you but .... let's break up , 'kay ? " Horror rub his skull and whisper . You look at him with widen eye , tear trickling down your cheek .

" w-why ?! " you shout at him , he look beside you and whisper 

" umm ... " 

" (y/n) , Horror want to break up with you all because of you and Dust ! " Aliza shout to you , hugging Horror tightly .

" look at the comment ! Everyone ship you and Dust !!! But not Horror !!! Do you know that feeling Horror got now !?! " Aliza shout at you , slapped your face with her phone .

" i-i'm ... " you rub your cheek , shivering .

" STOP IT !!! THAT'S ENOUGH !!! " Dust push you behind him , his left eye flaming in purple . Two Gaster Blaster appear on his left and right , prepare to shoot laser beam .

" .... oh " Horror chuckle , his left eye is flaming in red and a tiny blue too . 

" so....brother ? you want to hurt me just because of (y/n) ?! huh ?! after what we came through together ?! wow , what a good pal you're .... " Horror let out a psychotic laugh and sighed .

" well , left you really wanted to choose (y/n) more then me .... then , don't blame me . You're the one who set the war on " Horror whisper in a murky tone and take Aliza hand , teleport to no where .

" (y/n) , you okay ? " Dust turn his head to you and grab your hand , you look at him , emotionless .

" (y/n) ... " Dust keep muttered your name , you ignore him and walking to no where . 

---

" Horror , is it the best to start the war ? " Aliza ask Horror , Horror turn his head back and smile 

" sure cutie , why not ? " 

" ...... " Aliza look worried .

" don't worried , apple pie . I well make sure that they WELL LOSE THIS WAR " Horror chuckle and kiss Aliza , let out a sinister laugh . 

---

" is it okay for you to fight Horror ? " Error ask Dust . 

" i-i don't know , Error " Dust muttered .

" well , in that case . You just need to break up with (y/n) ! and say sorry to Horror ! " Swapfell Sans suggest . That preperly won't end the war so far ...

" thanks for your shitty idea SF " Dust chuckle .

" so , what now ? " Ink ask , took a slip on his apple juice .

" we need to end the war before Horror start his action " Dust shout .

" how ? " everyone turn their attention to Dust . Dust smile widely and whisper 

" i got an idea ... *whisper* " everyone smile widely and high-5 together . 

" we sure well win this war peacefully ! " Ink cheer loudly 

---

( Well , the plan is secret . Left you really wanted to know , why don't you give a vote and add this book in your reading list ? OKAY OKAY , just Joking ! BTW , wow ! 5k reading , man ! that was awsome ! love ya all ~ *hug attack* )