08 - falling down in you

After a long long times for tried to kill (y/n) . She still don't gave up , what is wrong with her ? 

" JUST GAVE UP ! I DID ! " Horror panted as he tried to slash (y/n) with his bloody ax . (y/n) dodge it and hug Horror on his back . 

" I WELL NEVER GAVE UP ! " (y/n) gave a last word before Horror slashed her into half .

---

* Reset ? 

" ... Horror ... Dust ... i love you both " (y/n) look at the surrounding , still the old same black background with a table floating in front of you . 

* Reset ? 

You pressed the button and opened you eye , it was the backyard of the school ! But you couldn't found the twins everywhere ... where are they ? 

---

" bro ... ? " Horror title his head and staring at Dust pouted face .

" i think Horror ... " after a long walk , Dust finally spoke out . 

" i am falling in her " Dust whisper with a deep purple blush appeared on his face . 

" you fell in love ? and with the HYBRID ? " Horror ask once , Dust nodded with a wide grin . 

" ... okay , i support ya ... you know ? i also love her ... ? " Horror lower down his head and whisper .

" okay dude , i well share her with you " Dust chuckle and hug Horror . 

--- 

" sup ? Kiddo , finding us ? " Dust saw (y/n) saw roaming around the corridor . (y/n) turn her head to the twins and hug them tightly . 

" where have you both been ?! " (y/n) pouted with a deep red blush . 

" sorry , we just ... " Horror paused 

" we just chit-chating with our other friends ! yeah " Dust chuckle and rub (y/n) head . 

" you okay ? sorry left it hurt " Dust look at you with a pale smile .

" no no ! it's okay ! " (y/n) chuckle and look at Horror , which was hiding his face by the hood .

" Horror , i know it was hard to let it go but please ... " (y/n) let go of Dust and touch Horror hand softly .

" please don't hurt yourself okay because ... " (y/n) paused . 

" there are still someone who really care about you ! " (y/n) let out a bright wide smile . Horror look at (y/n) and nodded . 

" sure pal , anything for you " Horror whisper with a wide smile . 

---

( yandera Horror and Dust coming soon ! ) (●'ω`●)