Who else want to plunder me?

I was terrified.

Not by some stupid monsters that usually comes after me.

Not by the cold look that my principal was giving me.

Not by the punishment they might give.

I was terrified to myself.

How could I have done that to mere mortals?

I was sitting alone on a hallway just outside the principal's office.

they called my uncle Carter. They told me that I was in serious trouble.

I tried to recollect what happened that morning...

...........................................

The bell rang, a sign that the second period already started.

Not wanting to be tardy on Mr. Joe's science class, I closed my locker and started to march towards hallway B.

I ran into Jake, the school's most overweight bully. He was with his bodyguards which was a couple of seventh graders.

Jake grabbed my shoulders and started to shook me. His friends were enjoying the seen.

"where are you going you little rascal?" Jake said as he displayed a crook smile revealing his braces.

"let me go! I'm in a hurry!" I yelled at him.

Jake's companion started to yell woooo

which kinda made them look retarded.

"your in a hurry?" Jake asked in a mocking tone. "he's in a hurry." he said as he turned to face his friends, still holding my shoulders.

"you don't wanna party with us?" a boy with a dark wavy hair said. "then you can just leave some money for us."

yeah! the others agreed. there were four of them including jake.

"no." I replied firmly. I was running out of patience but I know that I'm not allowed to injure a mortal, that is our golden rule.

"no?" Jake asked his tone rising.

"no!" I yelled as I squated his hands away from me.

I run. We raced in the hallway of C and D. I passed a couple of security cameras so I know that someone was coming to put us into our class.

And then I slipped. Yeah I slipped. the floor was still wet and misty. The janitor probably forgot to put a warning sign.

I heard them coming over. They were laughing at me which made me mad. My pulse started to rise, I have trouble breathing.

then suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder.

That's the last thing I remembered.

the next thing that I remembered were the security guards coming from the doors, running toward me. I was standing and below me lied a four students tied together by a glowing rope. They were crying but the ropes in their mouth prevented them from making any noise. They're eyes were showing only one thing.

Absolute Horror

....................................................

They interogated me but I swore that I can't remember anything. They called my guardian who was my uncla Carter. And they left me alone in the hallway to wait.

Why can't I control my own body?

That's the question that I frequently asked myself.

.................................................

Hey guys! Hows the chapter?
I figured that I need to make kevin a little challenge because in the end, his powers will be too overwhelming. I need to give him something to hold back. And losing control is the best one I got. (like Naruto.)
So. If you have any suggestions, I appreciate it if you suggest it to me. And follow me if you like my story. And I'll follow you back.

-hensugara.