11

ANGIE'S POV

I'm sure everyone loved being home but it seemed like every time we came home, it felt so empty.

Matt had taken our luggage into our room and started to unpack.
I just skimmed over everything to make sure things were not missing.

Of course here and there needed a bit dusting but everything looked good. Once finishing my checking I walked up upstairs and into the bedroom where Matt was at. He seemed exhausted but he still managed to smile when I walked into the room.

"Alright, everything goes in the hamper, and I'll get to the clothes first thing in the morning" I said taking my suit case and throwing every single clothing I had into the hamper where it fell down below to our laundry room.

"But most of my clothing are fine" Matt laughed.

"Nope, laundry on tour doesn't count" I laughed taking the clothes he had in his hand and throwing them down as well, "They're all dirty, including the clothes you're wearing"

He looked up at me and began smiling.

"If you insist" he chuckled and began stripping down until he had nothing on, but with that being said I couldn't help myself especially with a man like that.

VERONIKA'S POV

Padge and were laying on the bed cuddled up and tired. Home even if it was for a few days, we both missed the comfort of our own home. It was tiring but right now made it all worth it.

"We should probably clean up a bit" I said ready to stand up until Padge pulled me back down.

"No I just want to enjoy right now. In a few days we'll be leaving again, you and Angie will stay and plan that wedding of ours" he smiled.

"I need your input on a lot of things, how will it happen?" I asked curiously since bullet was always on tour.

"Next year in the summer maybe" he smiled, "Since London tends to be beautiful during those times"

"I don't think I want to marry in London, I think I want to marry back in Ireland, just because it would be so nice and I could have my family come easily, and it's convenient for us because it's like a getaway" I said as Padge put his head back and began smiling, "Or a destination wedding, those weddings are marvellous!" I said giving me all types of imaginations.

"Well I'm on your side with whatever you choose love, at the end of the day all that matters is that you'll be my wife and we can enjoy that" he said giving me a kiss.

We continued kissing until a few moments the phone rang. Padge slowly got up and answered it.

Oh hi mom
Yes!
We have great news to tell you!
Breakfast? Yeah we can, absolutely!
We will see you then. He said before hanging up the phone

"It was my mom, she invited us to breakfast tomorrow morning" he said, "Right now it's 11:30 and I'm super tired"

"Okay, well let's go change and get to sleep, we've got a lot of catch up on with your parents" I said getting up and going into our walk in closet.

I loved our home, we had everything in place and everything was just the way we had always wanted it.

Once we both changed into our night wear we both laid in bed tired, of course flying in from Germany was a tough one but we finally had some time to ourselves. I couldn't help but kiss Padge more and more, I couldn't keep myself away from him, he was just perfect as the first time I ever saw him.

MATT'S POV

I stared at Angie as she slept on my chest. We both needed this night together and I was happy to have her to myself. It was nice to be together just another month before we were off to paradise.