9

VERONIKA'S POV

Once morning broke I felt nothing but happy and good. Last night was definitely worth it and well needed on both Padge and I. Padge laid sound asleep next to me with his arms wrapped around. Knowing we had to get to the venue near 12:00 pm, I looked at the clock to see that it was 10:30. I got up slowly and grabbed my bag. I got into the bathroom and began starting the shower. All while the shower was going I began looking through my bags for clothes to wear for the day since it was show day for Rock Im Park. The boys went on at 4:00 so we had to hurry quick. After choosing some clothing I jumped into the shower and took a nice warm shower when suddenly I heard the door open.

I smiled knowing too well who would join me, Padge.

MATT'S POV

Angie and I decided to eat at a local breakfast cafe since everyone was still in their rooms. She sat across me looking at the menu all while I drank a nice brewed tea that the server had given us.

Angie looked so beautiful as the days passed. I continued to stare at her as she unknowingly looked through the menu. I couldn't stop thinking about Padge and Veronika. In that sense, I wanted to propose to Angie, but it wouldn't be until a couple of weeks from now and we both had to figure out this New York thing before it blew over.

"You know, I don't know German, so I guess they can serve whatever it popular" she said looking up at me, "What is it?"

"Nothing, you're just perfect" I smiled.

She blushed and grabbed my hand.

"My love" she said as I leaned forward, "I want to go home and spend one entire day with you, a proper day with no bothers, no phones, nothing but us"

"Of course, we'll probably do something a lot fun" I said.

The server came to us. Both of us decided on anything since we weren't too sure what was anything on the menu. After waiting for food we finally got some and ate in peace with not much people. Since we had to be at the venue by 12:00pm we ate slow.

"So where are we going on vacation? You never told me and I don't know the slightest clue" I said S

Angie began smiling and shook her head.

"I'm surprised you haven't figured it out yet, but by all means, keep guessing cause I can't tell you, it's a special place in my heart" she smiled.

I didn't know where I was gonna propose at all but if it was a special place in her heart then I wasn't complaining, but could it be?

"I still don't know, I'm guessing wrong and I don't know" I said.

We both laughed and continued eating. Fuck Padge! I wanted to do it now but I knew I couldn't.

"I'm so happy for Veronika and Padge, they've been together forever and I'm super excited to see what she's going to pick out, I guess this means staying home while your on tour so she can plan a wedding" she said as she looked at her phone, "I hope they're up so we can be on time, last time they got mad at us because we were late, but that was my fAult"

"We can be late, no one gets mad at you or any of the bullet girls on tour, and if they do, they deal with us, plain and simple" I said.

After finishing our breakfast. I paid, and we left from the cafe. As we made our way back we spotted Veronika, Padge, and Jason walking out the hotel.