two

"Yes. What would you like to order?" the kind waitress got her pen and notebook ready.

Jungkook looked up to her. He glanced around but not at the menu on the counter particularly. "Um. I want one of your waitress."

She blinked her eyes, hopeful to hear it all wrong." Pardon?"

"Oh, I mean..." he grinned sheepishly and pointed at the waitress who was serving a couple of elderly woman their meal with a sweet smile. The waitress beside Jungkook followed where his finger was pointing. "...can I talk to her for a sec? It's important."

She sighed loudly and walked towards her co-worker. Jungkook kept his eyes at the two waitresses talking. Though he cannot trace what their lips were jumbling about, one of them did point at his direction, which he hoped to be a good sign. Minutes after, his favorite waitress walked to his table and he sat up straight immediately.

"What do you want?" she knew she cannot avoid him further, she'll just have to face it.

He smiled. "I was wondering if I can take you out--"

"You want a black bean noodle and a plate of ddeobokki. Should I add on a drink?" she scribbled on her notepad, before looking back to him.

Left with no choice, he chuckled. "Sure. BUT! I want you to serve them to me. Otherwise, I will not pay for the meal also I will not leave my spot."

Without words, the waitress turned her heel away from her costumer. She kept her temper through clutching on her notepad as she entered the kitchen. If only she can give him a bad stomach so that he wouldn't come back to the same restaurant twice a day she would, but that would risk the whole management. A few more, she got out with a tray.

Jungkook stared at her as she arranged the dishes in front him. A soft smile crossed his lips which the waitress ignored. As soon as she was finished, she just had to look away from his grinning face. "Is there anything else you want?"

He looked like he was itching to say something. And she noticed that. Well, the waitress expected him to ask her out again. "Can I have some extra sauce?"

She walked away immediately. It was partly her fault for believing he was going to say some else or something meaningful. But as Jungkook go through his meal, he still haven't received his extra sauce.  And he grumbled about it as he finished his meal.