three

Seung finally got in the bus and found a seat along the aisle. The bus was pretty packed even though it was already late. She still felt thankful that there are still some seats available.

Through out the bus ride, she took her notebook and wrote down the amount of money she received from her salary. Below the amount were lists of what she needed to pay. It was always better to keep track of things. Corresponding to these are the amount and a small box before it for her to mark.

[x] mom's medicine - 400 000
[x] helping dad - 300 000
[x] brother's tuition and stuff - 250 000
[x] rental - 350 000
[ ] water
[x] electricity - 210 000
[ ] food
[ ] me stuff

"Well, at least I am able to pay the rental this month." she mumbled under her breath and kept the notebook. She didn't worry about the food. She can always get some at the restaurant--that's the reason why she applied there in the first place.

The bus stopped by the bus stop and she quickly got off from it. The coldness around her made her keep her hands inside the pockets of her coat as she walk to her apartment. Seeing piles of snow by the side way made her remember something particular.

She heard sniffs around her. She touched her nose and it was cold but it was not runny. Maybe it was just a sick imagination brought by her empty stomach, so she shrugged it and continued to walk. But this time she heard someone sneeze and by then she knew that her mind is not making this up anymore. Call her crazy but she swore she heard that particular sneeze before. Choosing to deal with the situation she purposely slowed down and by the time she was ready, she just gave her bag a swing, hitting that figure behind her constantly until it grunted.

"I have a pepper spray! Don't move!" she announced holding a bottle in front of her as weapon.

"No, you don't. Seung. Drop the Nivea perfume." he groaned.

"Nivea perfume stings--" she paused when the great post light lightened the face of the mysterious figure. "JUNGKOOK?!"

"Hi~" he grinned at her sheepishly. Recalling distinctly, this is the farthest that Jungkook have ever followed her. Now let's not go into Jungkook's skills. They both know he got those 'them moves' whenever he wants to get what he really wants. With frustration, Seung just kept hitting him with his bag and sprayed some perfume to him to make it even more, fatal.

Jungkook coughs and with less might tried to avoid the attacks but this was a good start for him. "I scared you there."

"Scared me? I could have killed you!" she gave one more slap before walking ahead, still frustrated about it. She really thought it was almost the end of her. Anxiousness eats her every night walking alone along the wide lonely road. Jungkook walked alone even is he was untold to do so. It was his chance right there.

"Killed huh? With a perfume?" he raised his brows.

"It's pepper spray. Expensive, classic and....branded, new generation pepper spray." she spat defensively and he just had to give it up there, laughing. For the record, this was the longest, unethical, conversation they have both have outside or inside the restaurant for two full months. Sooner or later they are going to realize that.

"Wait, why are you following me again?" there, Seung starts it all over. Making her stop her tracks and face Jungkook. Jungkook stopped his tracks as well, peeking over her shoulder to see where she was possibly heading.

Jungkook pursed his lips. "I'm going that way too. What? I'm not allowed to?"

"You are really not allowed to walk all the way there." she pointed at the path ahead. "The whole place there are covered with ladies dormitory street after street."

He squinted his eyes towards hers and even scrunched his nose suspiciously. It actually gave him time to look at her and to the road behind her and vice versa. This had to go on and Seung was getting creeped out but she had to play it cool for him to believe. It was like he was still trying to do the math in his head if it was really possible and her face was just giving him the science of it to make it complicated. But he took it anyway and sighed, backing up.

"Fine." he said. "Just walk up right there then I'll watch you from here, just to make sure you get home safely." his demands are on again.

Wow, he really does believe everything I say. She thought. But Seung crossed her arms in front of her while she takes a step backwards to keep her eyes on sneaky Jungkook. She didn't even notice him with the bus with her--was he even in the bus with her? "I can't let you find out where I live, you already know the street."

"I won't find out." Jungkook shrugged and motioned her to get on her way, walking properly before she can slip on some ice and give him more reason to stay with her. 'Them moves', remember? Plus, he know's where she lives by now. Do you think he was just sitting pretty boy inside the restaurant? No. He know's things she wouldn't believe he knew in a span of two months. That's why he had to give up on not following her. Boom.

"Close your eyes." Seung even demanded more with each step backwards. Imagine, after being attacked with a bag and probably smelling sassy right now because of the sprays, he still wanted her to reach home safe. That's enough to make a girl's night with an empty stomach.

"They'll close soon." Jungkook just gave a nodded. He didn't tear his eyes from hers. Nothing suspicious about it, nothing malicious about it. He sincerely wanted her to go home safely. Considering the time, it was pretty late. That's why he decided to silently tag along with her without her knowing too. It was all planned by the way. "Go."

Seung turned to her way and actually smiled to her self, giddily.

---

with you ||  jeon jungkookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara