Chapter 11: planning the wedding

Start from the beginning

I set up the location for the wedding and paid for a preacher to come and wed them. I wanted to make their wedding unforgettable to i sent out emails to 10 different bands and entertainers. I asked the comedian, Tim Hawking, to come as well. He is Hyde and mine's favorite comedian. 

I began to thing of how the ceremony will look. If i have the wedding in the High school gym then it would be huge! I placed an order for 10,000 feet in cream ribbon, 800 rose petals, a cream carpet to go down the aisle, and i ordered 50 small bouquets of burgundy and cream roses to tie to the ends of the chairs closest to the aisle. 

I began to look for wedding cakes. I found a cake that had burgundy roses and a cream frosting on it. it was five layers high and looked absolutely beautiful.

 it was five layers high and looked absolutely beautiful

"now for the reception."

I groan and i hear a chuckle go off behind me. i turn and see kaden smirking.

"having fun i see?"

he asks as he walks over and takes a seat next to me.

"we owe dean a major apology."

i tell him as i show him deans card. he just laughs and kisses my cheek.

"he deserves to be broke. he needs a job."

kaden says and i giggle at that. i turn back to my phone and begin to look for songs for the reception just in case the performers dont come. After all my searching i come up with a very long list.

"Kaden read this and tell me what you think."

I tell him as he takes the list i wrote out. he looks it over and hands it back to me.

"Whats baby if i die young, 1000 years, I got a feeling, i dont dance, ours, my best friend, and the fighter?"

Kaden asks and i gasp.

"you never heard of Lady antebellum, lee Brice, Keith urban, Taylor swift, Tim micgraw, or black eyed peas?"

i ask him shocked. he puts his hands up in surrender as he looks at me with a smile.

"nope and i dont care. just plan their wedding and spend all of dens money."

he says and i smile as i go back to my shopping.

eventually i get a email back from one of the bands. They cant make it so i shrug it off. But i get all the emails back and all of the bands cant come. The only person that can come is Tim hawkings. 

i rent the speakers and sound stuff needed to play the music. i will let dean buy his tux if he has any money left. i shut my phone off after 6 hours of wedding planning. i take deans card back to Hyde and she gladly accepts it.

At supper Rome and adem came in and sat next to each other. Adem was smiling the whole time while Rome was blushing. i had to know what happened and i planned to find out what.

"GIRLS MEETING! HYDES ROOM! NOW!!"

I shout and Hyde, Nicole, roman, and i all leave the room. we head into hydes room and all sit on the floor. We all turn our attention to Rome. she normally has her hair up but today she has it down and over her shoulders.

"why are you blushing?"

we all ask in unison and Rome blushes harder.

"no reason."

she tells us but i roll my eyes. i sent Hyde and Nicole a look and we all know what to do. Hyde grabs Romes arms and Nicole holds her still. i move her hair away from her shoulders only to find a mark.

"he marked you!?"

we all say in shocked unison. Rome looks down in embarrassment.

"Im sorry, i should have said no but my wolf kept telling me to let him."

Rome cries and we all pull away. i pull her into a hug and she clings to me.

"Rome were not mad. were happy for you and you shouldent be afraid to show off your mark."

i tell her and she looks up at me.

"really? how come kaden hasn't marked you? why hasn't dean marked you Hyde?"

she asks us and we all smile.

"Dean is waiting till after our wedding to mark me."

Hyde says as she smiles.

"Kaden knows to wait till im ready for him to mark me."

i tell her and she smiles.

"thanks guys."

she says and i send each of them a look. 

'The boys are outside the door. lets have a little fun with them.'

I tell the girls through our mind link. They nod and Hyde starts.

"So Raven, who was that guy who you dated a few years ago? Brian his name was? you never told me how good of a kisser he was?"

Hyde said and i smiled.

"brian, oh yes. well you see he was an amazing kisser. he would pull me in by my waist and-"

i was cut off by the door slamming open.

"your mine! not brians! mine!"

kaden yelled as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulders. he walked us back to his room where he slammed me on the bed. he hovered over me, his eyes pitch black.

"kaden calm down. it was only a joke. im yours and yours alone."

i tell him and he slams his lips on mine. he attacks my lips with his till his eyes are back to there normal brown. he lays on his side as he pulls me into him. he buries his face in my neck as he inhales my scent.

"your mine, all mine."