About

Name: Aletta Andria Swan

Name meaning: winged love&joy Swan

Nicknames: Letta (Preferred nickname), Ale {pronounced Alley} (Aphrodite and her maternal-siblings), Andi (Hermes and Hermes cabin), Andri (Posideon and Percy), Bird of love (Athena and Athena cabin), Love girl (rest of camp half-blood), Ria (family and Wolf Pack), Swan (most of school), Etta (later by Cullens), Ri (Jasper), Andria (Bella).

Age: 17

Parents: Charlie Swan and Aphrodite (Afrodille Barbas {meaning: Daffodil Greek})

Number of half siblings: From mother= to many to count, From father= One

Powers:
-Permanent makeup on others.
-Curse people so their clothes are two sizes too small for a short period of time (doesn't like using this power).
-Magical control over clothes, makeup and jewelry.
-Amokinesis: complete control over love and desire.
-Ability to change physical features.
-Charmspeak: Few can influence others with the strength of their voice (didn't like using this power unless 100% necessary).
-Speak fluent French.
-High social abilities and awareness.
-(Unique to her only 🔽)
Can see the connections between people. Kind of like the strings of the fates only made of an invisible energy that varies in color.
Red: Enemies
Gold: Soul mates
Dark pink: In love
Light pink: Crush
Orange: Interested
Yellow: Friends
Green: Best friends/ like family
Blue: Family
(Unique to her only 🔼)

Quirks: ADHD and Dyslexia

Crush: Jasper

Species: Demi-god

Appearance: Black hair, Aquamarine eyes (pic🔼), Sun-kissed skin, 5'1" tall.

Personality: Unlike her many half-siblings on her mother's side she isn't overly obsessed with her looks, makeup and jewelry. Although she does have an eye for fashion. She is alot like Charlie and Bella personality wise, she is normally quiet but living with her brothers and sisters has made her a bit more social (not much but a bit). She isn't a mean or cruel person, she is very kind and very humble despite her being called the most beautiful girl in school (before Cullens got there then after they got there their was competition for the title) but Aletta didn't nor does she now care.

Love and Blood (Percy Jackson/ Twilight Crossover)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara