" That's great. I'm happy for you. Atleast you have been a very good student and a successfull businessman now" I muttered with a smile.

He didn't smile back. He just looked at me with seriousness in his eyes.

" You're a doctor now, I see." He said. Napatingin naman ako sa kanya. Hindi ko na mawari kung ano Ng gusto niyang iparating sa akin.

" Yes, I am." Tipid kong naging sagot sa kanya.

" I musy be a happy man to have a doctor for a wife" Saad niya pagkatapos. Mahina ko siyang siniko.

" We would soon cross that line, Reyna ko. Don't expect me to wait more because I've been waiting for you all my life" He told me. Biglang naningkit ang mga mata ko sa sinabi niya.

" I've been waiting for you to tell me those words, Luis. How I wish you've told me those words earlier" Saad ko sa kanya. I wanted to know why.

" I'm a playboy before, Gabriel. And I know that you despise me for being that person. I had been inlove with you the moment I was able to realize it myself but I don't want to take the risk of having you as my girlfriend. I'd rather settle onto being your bestfriend than give you the chance to break up with me when I made you my girlfriend." He answered. Napalunok na lamang ako sa sinabi niya.

Our conversation was getting serious already but I still want to ask him one thing.

" And you choose Lorrain. You've been in love with her Luis. You cannot deny the fact that you've once been in love with her. And I bet until now" Saad ko sa kanya. I know that I was way too vocal of my feelings now but until when will I have to keep this for myself. I'd rather ask it now than never.

" I've thought of diverting my attention to her. I know that it's a stupid idea. If only you know Gabriel, the more I get to be with her, the more I realize how much I love you. I don't feel the same way when I'm with her because she isn't you. I want to keep you by my side. I only want you but I cannot do it yet but that was before, Gabriel. I'm just a mere student before that's why I strived a lot to be the person I am now. Four years has been way too long Gabriel. You made me wait for four long years but I've patiently waited because I love you" He said. My eyes started to get watery by what he said. I know that he saw it.

He smiled

" Huwag mo 'kong ngitian Valdemar hindi ako nagdadrama okay, napuwing lang ako" Saad ko sa kanya.

" Patingin nga" Saad niya. Maslalo kong tinago yung mga luhang pumapatak sa mga mata ko.

" Ayoko. Pinagtatawanan mo na ako eh" I defended myself. This man right in front of me is seriously laughing at me now.

" You've asked me a question, Reyna ko. That's why I answered you" He explained.

" I know, you dimwit. Something just got into my eyes that's why" I told him once more but he laughed again.

" I love you" He whispered.

I didn't answer him back. Ba't ba kase ako napaluha sa mga sinabi ng lalaking 'to.

" I love you" He whispered more but I didn't answer again. I'm still on the process of accepting all that he said

Nagulat na lamang ako ng buhatin niya ako. He placed me on his lap while he was still seated on the grass.

" Eyes here, Reyna ko" He muttered. I obeyed what he said and looked at him.

" Stop being emotional, Reyna ko. You're suppose to have yourself ready for what I am about to say to you because you are going to give justice to my name."
He said. I suddenly wanted to think of a lot of things again. He's talking greek and I cannot understand what he's talking about.

" Kainis ka na talaga, Valdemar" I told him. He just laughed again.

" Don't laugh at me Valdemar. Hindi ako natutuwa" I was about to move out of his grip on me when he suddenly turned our position, placingme flat on the ground.

" And what the hell are you doing Valde-" Hindi ko pa man natatapos ang gusto kong sabihin ng halikan niya ako. His lips landed to mine perfectly.

" I love you, Reyna ko" He whispered while kissing me.

" What are-" He didn't let me finish what I was about to say when he continued kissing me

" I said, I love you , Reyna ko" He muttered more.

I made a face.

" Stop kissing me, I'll answer you" I told him. I felt him smile.

" Answer me while I kiss you, Reyna ko" He said.

What the hell is happening with this man. Hindi naman ganito 'to 'pag tinotopak ah.

" I love you-too-Hari ko" It came out like a moan. And this man is seriously enjoying it.

He kissed me more before ending the kiss.

" You taste like heaven, Reyna ko" He muttered afterwards

" Kadiri ka, Valdemar" I told him. He smirked before giving me a hug.