" Sige po, mom" I told mom.

I went out of the room thinking of something else.

The Valdemar's are coming here tonight.

The jaguars are coming too

And I know for sure that Luis is coming here tonight.

I looked at myself infront of the mirror. I'm still the Gabby that everyone knows. It has been four years but nothing changed at all.

I wore a plain black dress without any designs on it and I just let my hair down.

I looked at myself in front of the mirror

of the mirror. I'm now what I wanted to be but I feel so empty inside. Four years, I've lived my life on helping other people but within those years, there's still emptiness inside me. May kulang parin.

I suddey received a call from Makky.

" Hello, Makky" I greeted her.

" We're on our way to your house, Gabby. I'm with the group" She said. Natuwa ako sa sinabi niya. Atleast, I would somehow get to have a talk with the group. I've miss talking with them.

" I'll be waiting for you here then" I told her.

" We're here" I heard her say.

" I'll come down. I'll see you" I told her before she ended the call. Bumaba na ako para salubungin sila.

Hindi rin nagtagal at nakita ko sina Bash, Makky, Gelo and Dave. I'm happy to see Dave.

" Happy Hormones" Saad ko kah Dave.

Napameywang na lamang si Dave sa sinabi ko.

" Happy Hormones talaga, Gabby" Saad lang niya. I nodded.

" I really miss you guys" I honestly told them.

" We miss you too, President" We hugged each other. Nakakamiss din kase talaga 'tong mga kaibigan kong 'to.

I was about to speak more when they all turned their gaze to the visitors that just had arrived.

The Jaguars came. At lahat sila meron.

Josh Blue Alvarez came in first with his dashing looks that will surely make all girls in this place drool over him.

Zeek Anthony Montenegro, an example of a total player. The cool guy everybody speaks about came next

Then Shawn Talc Guazon, the smirking machine and the guy who treats his woman a princess of his own.

Ram Sean Aldamante, a basketball magnet. He gets along with the basketball ball really great and he looks more handsome when you get to look at him often than usual.

And Code Vans Castaneda, A certified womanizer, you cannot dictate what he is about to do because a minute later, he'll just pop infront of you with a bouquet of roses and a day after, you'll get your face ugly because of crying. And you would just realize that he left you with a heartbreak.

I was about to turn my gaze back at my friends when the last of the Jaguars just came in with a smirk plastered in his face.

Marco Luis Valdemar just came in along with his dashing looks. An epitome of a greek god who fell down from mount Olympus. I focused my eyes on him. His eyes roamed around the place until he settled onto mine. He looks more matured now, not the typical Luis I have known throughout my life. He grew taller and his body was more built. He was wearing his business suit. Halata mong kagagaling lang niya sa trabaho. And he still freakin' looks so handsome as ever.

" He's starring at you Gabby" Bulong sa akin ni Makky.

" And he's coming near us" Saad din ni Bash sa akin. Napatulala na lamang ako habang nakatingin kay Luis. True to Bash's words, Luis is really walking his way to my direction.

I suddely want to curse.

I didn't gaze away, I just held my gaze towards him while he was walking his way towards us.

Saglit pang napako ang nga paa ko sa kinatatayuan ko ng makita kong nasa harapan ko na pala si Luis.

He suddenly hugged me. Ang higpit ng pagkayakap sa akin ni Luis. He hugged me really tight. I barely can breath because of how tight his hug was. A familiar scent lingered my nostrils.

I miss this scent. I miss his scent. I miss him.

" I damn miss you, Reyna ko" He whispered afterwards.

" I miss you too, Hari ko" I whispered back. I saw Bash and Makky smile at me.

His hug is getting tighter.

" Valdemar, I can't breath. Your hug is so tight" I complained. He loosened his hug a little before whispering some more.

" Are you ready now to carry my name, Reyna ko" Napadilat ako ng husto dahil sa mga katagang sinabi niya.

" Are you seriously asking me that now Luis" Hindi ako makapaniwalang saad niya sa akin.

" I'm in the right position now to ask you Reyna ko. In case you don't see it still" He muttered enough for me to hear him.

" Nakakagulat ka na Valdemar. Don't welcome me with those words. Can't you not really have the decency to just smile at me since you've just seen me now after four long years" I muttered. He ended the hug before doing what I've just said.

He smiled for just a second before turning back to his serious state.

" You will forever see me smile, Reyna ko, for the rest of our lives. Believe me when I say it. I won't bereave you of my simple smile for all you know as long as you won't deprive me to be with you" Saad sa akin ni Luis. I can see longingness in his eyes.

I looked at him. He's still the same Luis I knew. The same clingy Luis I knew. He acted as if nothing happened and he made me seemed as if four years is just a number to him.

" Captain, you continue that later. The celebration is about to start." Saad ni Blue kay Luis. Luis just smirked at Blue before obeying what he said

I felt Bash pull me, napatingin naman agad si Luis kay Bash.

Bash made a peace sign afterwards.

" Pahiram muna ako kay Gabby" Saad ni Bash kay Luis.

" Make sure you give her back to me" Saad naman ni Luis. I made a face.

" Hindi mo na ako kailangang ipagpaalam pa Bash. Dahil kusa akong sasama sayo" I made sure Luis heard what I've said. Tinopak na naman ang Valdemar na 'to

" E kailangan eh. Baka hanapin ka" She joked.

I made a face again.