My heart races faster as the voice sounds familiar. I tried to ignore it but, couldn't deny the fact that I was worrying over something.

Again I lay on my back and close my eyes.

"Please help me.."
The second time, the voice was clear and I'm sure it was somewhere in the buildings.

My mind think of Ana and I dial her number but no one picked up the phone.

I started to feel uneasy of this. The last time Ana got hurt was a few weeks ago, still it's might happen again. I dial her number again and started to exit the rooftop.

I walk through the stairs and the voice was nowhere to be heard.

But I didn't stop walking and search for something I didn't even know.

I check all the rooms in the third floor but found nothing, so does the second one.

The thing is, I couldn't hear any voices anymore. It gives me more reason to run faster as if I know the person is desperate at the way her shouts.

I step on the last floor and push every single door that came to my sight.

I panted hard, cold sweat streaming down my faces. My breath was unstable because of the run.

***

Ana pov's

I gasped for air when I start feeling like my breath was being stuck. It's getting harder to breathe.

My mind keep thinking of the person that I met in my life. One by one came to my sight.

I realize my tears streaming down my cheeks beside, the cold sweat.

I cry alone.

I was started to lose hope. The whole world around me spinning fiercely as the time was almost there.

I let the pool of tears making his way out. I don't care how mess I would look, it's not my biggest priority.

The door knob moving, as someone was trying to open it.

"Ana is that you..??"

I heard Sehun panicked voice from the back of the door.

His voice sent shiver through my spain,it's feel like the energy was starting to conquer my weak body.

Again.

I cry.

I'm such a crybaby huh.

I closed my ears to the door, so I can hear him clearer.

"Sehun..."

I couldn't continue my words. The thought of he actually find me here was heartbreaking.

"Shhh don't cry sweetheart, you're hurting me. I'm going to safe you don't worry. I'm here. I'm not going to leave you alone."

His voice was soft as he was trying to soothe me.

I nod.

"I believe you Sehun."

With that he smile.

I can't see it but I can feel it.

"Stay away from the door." He stated nervously.

I back away and the sound of something crashing to the door was very loud.

But the door won't open.

Sehun pov's.

I kicked the door hard but it's not even move. I just keep doing the same methods but it's useless.

I try to find a better way. I found the chairs and stomped it towards the lock, I try harder and it's slowly break.

I push the door open immediately and caught sights of her trembling body with tears streaming down her soft cheeks.

The moment our eyes met, my heart scrunched at how swollen her eyes look because of too much crying.

She ran and hug me tight. Her tears didn't stop.

I comfort her.

"Shhh you're okay now." I pat her back hoping she would stop crying.

"I thought no one would find me here. I almost lost my hopes." She state between her burst.

"No stop thinking that, from now on I will always found you no matter what."

She nod and her tears faded away.

I tighten my grip.

I promise you I'll never leave you even when you decide to leave me.

****

Bad chapters 😣

I didn't do well to describe the scene right?

# vote
# comment

💕💕