Chapter 18 - There's Love Still

THIRD PERSON POV

"10 of you will be protecting the royal family. The others, will be lead by Helvisa to attack Helmine's base camp for good. We will not rest until this matter is resolve. UNDERSTAND!We will NOT rest until justice was serve! We will NOT stop until the life that was perished be avenged!" Clementine said a few words of wisdom for the soldier. After they were briefed by how strong Tirza and Valika alone, they were on edge.

"I'll handle Tirza. You guys find a way to handle Valika and her army. Don't let them bite you, their bite will curse you and you'll turn to ghouls once it's done." Helvisa warned them all. "I have no intention of mocking you all, but, religious relic will not be any used against those vampires. They are created by an ancient religious relic themselves." Hester walked up to them. The Vrogia soldier saluted Hester like they always do. For Helvisa, it's weird.

"At ease. I'm here to inform you all that I'll be joining today's attack. Oh and I locked Princess Orina in Elaria's room. She will kill me when this matter is done." The soldier were all excited to know that. They hate to see their princess ended up hurt in the process. "They worship you like you're some kind of a goddess." Hester chuckled. "I've been teaching them how to defend themselves. This is their way of thanking me." Hester face her sister. "Remember what I told you about Braindead?"

Helvisa nodded. "Those strings are like spiderwebs. Strong looking yet fragile." Hester patted her sister head before chuckling. "Nothing a little heat will fail you. I have no regrets in protecting you and your friends years ago. I love you Helvisa and as the older sister, I have the need to protect you. What he did was painful for me, but, it's all worth it."

Hester face the Vrogia soldier. "FOR VROGIA WE SERVE!" Hester shouted to gained their spirit. The nuns and the female soldier began to chant what they call as chains of shields. It's nothing like the demon used to hear before but it worked miraculously against supernatural powers. They started to fly up to the sky and began their journey towards Helmine's base. "What is that?" Helvisa asked when she summoning her wings. She was curious to why Hester used the funny looking shoes than summoning her own wings.

"It's the shoe Clementine had design. This baby will bring us to the sky and was built for the nuns and our soldier. Using this we could easily defended the air and ground attack." Helvisa sighed. "Why not using your wings?" Hester chuckled. "My wings are gone little sister. He took them from me. You were lucky he didn't took yours. It was painful to deal with. But trust me when I say I will bring them down, okay little sister?" Hester winked before shooting off the the sky and lead the battalion in the sky.

"She look like her old self. That's what's important." Armina and Eris walked next to Helvisa. Helvisa laughed when she saw Armina holding a broom. "Classic witch." Armina glared. "Shut up." Armina and Eris mount on the broom. "Come on." Armina patted the broomstick and it actually carried them both up in the air. Helvisa gave a good flap of her wings and it easily carried her up. They followed the Vrogia battalion closely while keeping their eyes open.

In Grugary main base camp, Tirza and Valika was walking back and forth, itching to get out there as killed the enemy. "Why not go now? They entering our borders as we speak!" Tirza asked. Helmine looked up from her book. "Are you defying me?" Was all she said before looking back at her book. "Every attack, we have to think out of he box. If my intel are correct, those Vrogia soldier will be coming from every direction of the base. All we have to do now is wait."

"Are you really going to be okay? I just transformed you a demon yesterday. The powers in you hasn't been fully restore." Tirza showed her concerned. "I will be okay. That I promise. The crystal will help, right?" Valika nodded. "Knowing your mate is pregnant, that's only the reason to live, correct?" Valika smiled. "Hmmm... I can't believe I'm going to be a grandmother now." Helmine actually smiled. "Well, never mind that. That's more reason to win this war." Valika nodded.