Chapter 11 - First Phase

THIRD PERSON POV

Helmine laughed as her army manage to take over the south shore of the Gavreau island. "Secure the perimeter, killed anyone at sight if he or she is not a Grugary soldier." Commander Tirza informed her soldier. They all saluted the queen and their commander before went to their battle station. "Bring the tanks in. I'm planning to destroy every building there is in Gavreau's island. Built a kingdom from ashes is one of the war best feelings ever."

Tirza nodded and went to informed the fleets. "Is it really okay for us to do so?" Emely asked as she place a cup of tea in front of the queen. "I don't care what Valika and our army has to do, I want this island to be mine. Have you seen all the minerals just in one of those mines? I want to be richer than any other ruler in the world. Let them kneel before me. I want them to scream before I ended their life."

That very moment, Emely knew that she had lost the kind and compassionate Helmine she knew all those years before. "VALIKA!" Helmine screamed. Valika appeared out of thin air and bow down. "Tonight, you will be the one who will start all of this. There's no need for asking them to think before the war started. They want to fight, we give them a fight."

Valika nodded. Honestly she feel something is not right with how weak the Gavreau soldier protecting this part of the island. And that familiar scent of smell still lingering around this base camp after they took over. "Something is not right my queen." Valika finally voicing it out. "What do you mean?" Helmine asked. "The Narcosis crystal, should be able to detect all the mineral's power but it didn't. I think this place has been tainted with magic."

That caught Helmine's attention. "This crystal should be absorbing the power, thus making you more powerful than you already am?" Valika nodded. "I was wondering why didn't they shoot at us with their torpedoes as well when we moved forward into Gavreau's sea border. That really concerns me." Helmine stood up as she beginning to noticed it as well. "It's a trap." Helmine mumbled. "It's a fucking trap! We need to get out.. WE NEED TO GET OUT FROM THIS AREA RIGHT NOW!"

But before they could do anything, series of bombardment raining above the Grugary's camp base. It destroyed most of their weapons and injured and killed some of their soldier. Valika took this chance to protect the queen from any type of explosion and debris. "I can't use my army to run away because of the sun. They choose this time of to attack us. It's their advantage." Valika informed.

Back in Gavreau's royal castle, Helvisa was playing a Fantasie - Impromptu piece on the grand piano. She was entertaining the queen as they waited for the result of their sneak attack against the enemy's base camp. "Are you sure it will be alright to sent Armina alone?" Gisele asked, concerning about Armina's well being. "Like I said before, dont worry. She will be done soon. It's not like I asked her to attack Valika alone, just enough damage to slow them down."

Helvisa ended her piece and turned to Gisele. "Sit down and relax for a bid, okay." Helvisa lead her to the chair and placed Gisele's  fingers on the piano keys. "Play something to get your mind off of work. You know how to play right?" Gisele nodded. She began to played Fur Elise as Helvisa nodding her head to Eris. Eris noticed the sign and went to see the commanders and Charlene.

"Tristan, your soldier will be on the first line of defence. Viorixa, second and Rosella in third. Charlene and I will be the last line of defence against whoever that that be alive at the time. Reina, stayed at the queen's side  and the royal siblings at all times. Tristan, Helvisa will be joining you shortly. Good luck." Eris watched as they all went to their battle station. "Will they manage? I know it's only the first phase but Grugary will not be holding back like we do." Eris was worried about something but now Reina let it out for her.

"I trust Helvisa and her plan. She may lazy but her plan always work out in the end. I hope." Reina sighed. "That's not assuring at all, Eris. Promise me you'll be back. For us." Eris looked at Reina's orbs lovingly before looked down to her stomach. "It's growing healthily. We'll be waiting for you." Eris took this chance to hugged Reina as hard as she could. "I promise to come back."