Why Me?

I was able to feel everything. The misery I felt was hell. I didn't know what was going on. It was hot, humid, I was dizzy and confused. Where the hell am I? Whats going on? All these questions no answers. Pain shot through my body, I felt as if I were being stabbed.

They psychotic side of me came out. I was able to read my intuition, it wanted me to hurt, to crush, to give what people deserved. It was happening all over again. I was able to bits and pieces of how the the world started. I was able to hear a voice that said, "Let there be light." And there was light. I was able to see through the light, and found the dark.

I was roaming around a garden. It had every type of flower imaginable. There a was a big tree with bright red apples. I continued walking, and spotted animals. There were many of them, a few lions came to me then left, I decided to follow. Both of them took me deep into the trees past the tree of life where I saw the guards. I saw a big looking chair high up, one of the lions motioned me to go sit and so I did. Once I had sat on the chair, statues of a lady holding a sword and a scale came up from the ground of either side of me. 

I was told by one of the guards of the tree of life that I was Libra. One of the many zodiac signs. My job was to bring good to those who've done good, and bad luck to those who've done bad. I was in charge of keep humans in order. But a curse has fallen onto me. 

I was sent out of the Garden of Eden numerous years after Adam and Eve have committed the first sin. My job was to keep people intact, to give them what they've deserved. But there was one rule I could not break, or I would have to be cursed by God and I would have to find a way out of it to prove myself worthy.

On one of my last few days on Earth, I had seen someone. Someone with the most perfect green eyes, the ones that reminded me of the Garden of Eden. He had orange hair like the sunrise and sunset. His face was symmetrical and overall perfection. 

"I can't..no Karma don't fall in the sin of mankind. For they are impure unless proven by God." I kept repeating. But I couldn't help myself. I sat on the side walk of the Los Angeles streets praying for Gods help. But he wouldn't answer. "Was he testing me? No he wouldn't..but he could."

"Hey there." The man I had fallen for spoke.

"Oh um hello." I smiled and looked up at him.

"So what are you doing here?"

"Just catching my breath haha. I've had a long week." I played along.

"Ohh, yea I get it. But if you'd like you could tell me, I don't mind listening." 

"Just on a run with my dad."

"Ah, dads, their pretty bossy. Especially my old man."

"You have no idea." 

"I think I might." He stated while showing his charming grin.

"By the way, I didn't catch your name beautiful."

I blushed. "It's Karma."

"Oh nice, I like it. Mines Jackson. Would you like to go in the restaurant with me? I'm not a really big fan of night clubs." 

"Oh, I'd love to but I can't. My father wouldn't like it."

"Hey, it's alright, I mean its not like he's watching us right now." He chuckled.

"Oh sweetheart he is." I spoke in my mind.

We went into the restaurant and had some amazing food. I loved it there, and next time I visit Earth, I'm certain I'd go in there. We had a great time and he talked about his religion. He's told me that he was Christian, but believed and respected most religions. Purely  because he's witnessed a few. Finally, there was someone who kind of related to me. At the end of dinner however, I was cast under his spell and we shared a kiss outside. After he let me go I felt something I had not felt before. Something my father, God, had warned me of. The sin of love and lust.