The Trip Of A New Beginning

I woke up to the sun shining out of the curtains. Something about the sun's rays hitting my skin made me feel warm and happy. I slowly got myself up and sat up to stretch. A yawn came out of me, and I got out of bed. I saw the clock beside of me which said six am. I walked to the mirror and jumped by my reflection. Whoah. I started to get cleaned up and dressed. I finished up everything I needed to, the last thing I had to fix was my hair. I brushed it. I saw a box on the ground, it was for hair and your used to curl it. I decided to give it a shot, I thought it suited me, and I loved how they looked. I got out of the room and saw Max and Jayden on the couch.

"Goodmorning, why up so early?" Asked Max

"Don't know, just decided to get up." I shrugged

"Thatta girl high five." Max said while holding up his hand, which I high fived back. "So do you want to co to the cafe below us?" 

"Yea sure that sounds nice." I replied 

"Yea and after we can go to the mall and buy you some things." Max suggested 

"Should we wait for the others?"

"Nah they'll be down any minute." Jayden replied

I nodded and followed them out of the room. While walking we saw Karson get out with Anera. They were both holding hands, again my stomach felt sick. Jayden and Max looked at each other worried and stopped walking.

"What's wrong?" I asked confused.

"I have a bad feeling." 

I could tell that Max was worried.

"Same, something's not right, I can feel it."

We started walking again, they saw us and held the elevator doors open.

"Hey." Jayden said as we got in.

Karson nodded but that was it. Something about him felt off. I wonder what happened last night. The doors then opened as an elderly group of friends came in. I was now standing beside Karson giving the rest some room.

"My, my you both look like an prodigious couple." One of the ladies said, the others smiled and nodded their heads.

"Oh..um.." Karson looked down and blushed.

"He means were not actually together." I quickly replied.

"Oh thats a shame." that same lady said "You two look like you'd make a fine couple."

"Hey you, he's mine isn't it noticeable?" Anera said trying to get attention.

"Hah, you with a guy like him? You have to be kidding." One of the men said while laughing. The others joined him as well.

Anera looked at me with animosity. But we joined in the laugh too. With the exception of, of course  Anera. Another lady came up to Karson and creepily grabbed his wrist and looked at him like she was his mother telling him what to do.

"You deserve so much better, trust me." She gave a smile at me and they all walked out.

We stayed back until the elevator dropped us off at the lobby. Quiet silence fell over us. My mind went on thinking mode because of what she just said, and especially on what Max was telling me last night. 

Eventually the doors opened and we got off. I walked near Karson and followed Max to where we were going to eat. We entered a beautiful scenery and found James and Samantha, who were sitting waiting for us. We sat down beside of each other. I sat in between James and Jayden and across from Max. Anera was whispering things into Samantha's ear. They were both looking at me trying not to make it obvious, but oh did they make it obvious.