The Tour

I was curious on what Karson wanted to show me. He smiled and started walked, I followed. We left the park and started walking a long ways until he spotted the forest. 

"Umm why are we going in here?"

"Trust me on this." He smiled and kept walking.

I looked around the pretty scenery taking it in. The large green trees and luscious colours of the forest made everything come together perfectly. Kind of like a painting done by an experienced artist. 

"How much longer?"

"Just over here."

We stopped at a large mansion. It looked abandoned and eerie, which I admired. The mansion was black, and it had a garden of dead plants. The trees also looked like they were in the process of dying, something about this place spooked me. But at the same time, it made me eager to see what was inside.

"What is this place?"

"It's where I usually go, I guess you could say it's where I live. The inside is so much nicer. Would you like to go?"

"Of course it looks beautifully creepy."

He smiled delightfully and grabbed my hand to show me what was inside. Once we entered there was grand staircase that went upstairs and downstairs.

We both agreed on going up. There were about four floors in the mansion. We went to the very tops. As we were going up the stairs, I noticed that we were still holding hands. I smiled and hugged his arm instead.

The top floor had some bedrooms, a meditation room, and a mini library. Everything had a modern gothic look, which I found very beautiful. The colours, wallpaper, and furniture all went together perfectly. I wondered why everyone lived in the apartment instead of here. It was so much more better, and cleaner. 

The next floor had a way bigger library, I assumed that it was the main one. The room was filled with every book imaginable. There were tall shelves and lots of desks, chairs, and beanbags to read on. Outside the library there was also an enormous kitchen that had had two of all the appliances. But the best of all, was the living room. There was a long sofa that faced the television, and a large window that gave an appealing view of New York's skyline. 

The main place, from where we came in was more of an athletic place. It had exercise rooms with tons of machines to work on. There was even a bar that held protein shakes, energy drinks and other athletic drinks. Karson went though the hall way to show me more of the room, and at the on of the rooms had showers. That were of course separated from boys and girls. Going down further there was a basketball court, an indoor swimming pool and ice rink. There was an underground floor that simulated the outside world and it also had another basketball court, and a tennis court. 

"How do you manage to keep everything neat and tidy?"

"We and some of our other friends live here. We take turns cleaning. But Anera and Samantha have no idea about this place."

"Oh, why?"

"Because Max, Jayden, and a few others didn't think it was a good idea showing them this place. They said that they'd bring their basic fake friends here to party and do..things.."

"I see."

"Yea. I guess"

We moved on to the last floor. It was, in my opinion the coolest. But really I kind of liked all of the floors. They each had different worlds that everyone would love to get lost into. Myself, I wouldn't mind getting lost into those beds, they looked so comfy and I was so damn tired.