Chapter 11

“What?” I stare at him in shock. “You specifically told me that you did not come back here for me.”

“I lied,” he shrugged.

“Why?” I asked, “Why did you lie? Why did you make me feel like I was crazy? You fucked up my life.”

He just stared at me, not answering. Got 'em. He had no excuse for abandoning me. He was selfish and an asshole. Then he comes back and expects what? Does he really think years of torment is going to be forgotten as soon as he said he came back for me? If he did then he's a fool.

“I didn't want to cause you any trouble. You can't blame me entirely. Did you really think people would understand us? Me? Windy, I've lived in Neverland for as long as I could remember. I can't even remember my own parents. They're long gone now.”

“Oh stop making yourself the victim. You had friends. You have powers.”

“Windy I—”

“Shut up,” I snapped. “Stay the hell away from me. You've done nothing but make a fool out of me. I feel so stupid. I tried to tell myself that it was just some stupid childhood crush as I would get over it. However, that didn't happen. Instead, I obsessed over you, hoping that you'd come back for me or at least visit me.”

“How could I Windy! I was never supposed to grow up. That day I came to your house, I was looking for your brothers. I was trying to bring them to my world. You were never suppose to come, but I allowed you to anyways.”

“Yeah, too bad I didn't say 'no'.” I scowled at him.

“I love you.”

I walked up to him, pulled my hand back and slapped him. He knew it was coming. He stared at me but didn't say anything or even flinch.

“I love you.”

I smack him again and walked off. I had to find a way out of this house before I started crying. He had no right to do this to me. He lie and betrayed me. Why do I have to have feelings for him?

“Windy, where are you going?” he walked behind me.

“I am going to find a way out of this place, then I am going home. I never want to speak to you after today. Do you understand?”

“Wait!” he grabbed my hand and yanked me back.

“Get off of me!” I shouted while trying to pull away.

“Tell me that you love me too.”

I snort, “yeah right. The only feeling I have right now for you is hatred. Now let go of me!”

I thought he was going to say something, but instead he pulled me into him and kissed me. I struggled under his grip. I grabbed his shoulders and pushed him away, but he kept coming back. I struggled even harder and he bit my lip.

“Ouch!” I yelped.

“That's what you get,” he chuckled. He moved forward again and I held my foot up. I was aiming right where the sun didn't shine. “Sassy.”

“Don't you ever kiss me again.”

“Why not? You liked it when you were younger. I know you wanted it. You've wanted it for a long time.”

“No I don't. What I wanted was my life back. You took it from me. So you can keep your shitty kisses. I don't want anything from you—not anymore.”

“You don't mean that,” he stared me in the eyes. There was no humor in his voice. He knew I was serious. “We were meant to be together. Admit it.”