Rage Quit (Kier)

Hey again, I'm back with another request. This one was recommended by EdgarJamesDionisio again :') and it was really different for me to write since although I watch rage quits a lot on YouTube to this level, I really had no idea how to approach writing something like this. I really actually enjoyed trying regardless of if I didn't manage to pull it off as well as I'd hoped so here it is.

"Hey Dougie, wanna party?" Kier asks when he gets home.

"What?" I murmur, sitting at my computer surfing the net.

"I'm in the mood for a fun gaming night." Kier smirks as he settles down.

"What games do you wanna play?" I plainly ask.

"I was thinking either we can do pass offs in Saints Row or we can play some kind of Mario game." He offers.

"I'm up for pass offs." I nod, plugging the console in and fetching the game.

He gets comfy on the sofa and fetches the remote. I frown when I see that he's taking up a lot of space on the sofa. He taps his thigh for me to sit on his lap. I sigh but do so anyway.

He instantly wraps his arms around me, resting his chin on my shoulder. "You go first babe." He offers in his usually embarrassing tone.

I can't help but blush at the pet name. "Thanks." I murmur.

We play for about twenty minutes, passing off frequently. He keeps bouncing his leg to about me so I push him to the side to squeeze in next to him.

"Kier what the fuck! Why are you walking everywhere? Get in a car or something!" I end up yelling at him.

"But I can't get into any cars right now." He replies with a slightly cheeky smile at seeing me get this wound up.

"You're doing this on purpose. Stand in the road!" I tell him.

The second he enters the road he deliberately falls into cars for money, bouncing our character off most of their windscreens. "Oh I forgot you could do that." He grins. "This is fun."

"Did you also forget the button to get into cars too?" I growl.

"What button is it?" He chuckles, running up to a police officer and tackling him to the ground.

I glare at him. "You know what fucking button it is tramp!"

"Did you see that? His head totally exploded!" Kier giggles.

"I know you've played the game before, don't even try that with me chicken shit!" I remind him.

"It's been so long I've forgotten the controls, it happens to everyone." He smirks.

"So over the 6 rounds you've had so far where you've had the intellect to have the character act like a normal human being, you've just gradually gotten worse?" I point out. "Why the fuck are you going in another direction you asshole?" I scream at him.

He ends up on the roof to a building, stopping and checking the map in confusion. "Where's the place he can go for something to eat?" He asks, feigning innocence.

"Why would it be on a fucking roof dipshit?" I snarl at him.

"If I fall and hit a car, can I get money from it?" He ponders.

"You cannot be serious!" I groan. "You won't get money, you'll fucking die!"

"But shouldn't I still get money for it?" He continues to ask.

"Are you really doing this for a choice which should be damn obvious?" I growl. "You'll die and lose money while the hospital revive you."

"That's hardly fair. Why would the hospital take money from me?" He frowns, pretending to be deep in thought.