Reunion (Bully Sequel Oneshot)

I got a very specific request from love2readxx to do a Xmas themed sequel to Bully to show what happens when Drew finds out about his brother and they are reunited. I really liked the idea and was happy to do it.

This is set around 7 years after the events of Bully. I hope you all enjoy.

-Shane's POV-

I smile at the sleeping, peaceful, recently bearded Drew. Pulling on my glasses to see him better, I notice the clock reading 11.47. I instantly remember that this year we've promised to hold Christmas celebrations.

"Drew." I murmur, my voice a little groggy from the lack of use and stroking his hair.

His eyes scrunch up but he leans into my touch with a small smile. "What time is it?" He tiredly groans.

"Almost midday." I report, kissing him on the forehead.

He snuggles closer to me. "It's the holidays, it's not like we need to go to work." He cheekily suggests.

I suddenly gasp when I feel his hand land confidently on my leg. "Drew, don't take this personally but we can't right now. Laurence and our parents are coming over for Christmas remember?" I remind him.

He opens his eyes a little when he hears this. "Shit, it is our turn isn't it." He murmurs.

"It was Laurence and Kier's last year." I add.

He nods, sitting up slowly. I get out of the bed and get dressed, doing up his shirt affectionately so that he looks nice and neat for his foster parents and my parents.

"Do you want me to cook you breakfast?" I offer.

He nods, giving me a gentle kiss. I return the kiss for a while until I hear his stomach making a noise, laughing softly as I make my way to the kitchen to make his breakfast. While I do, I feel Drew's arms wrapping around my waist.

"Smells so good." He breathes into the back of my neck.

I chuckle at the sound of this. "It's almost ready, I'm gonna have to ask you to step back because it's hot." I tell him.

He removes his arms from my waist and rests them on my shoulders.

I use this to divide the goods in two, taking the two plates and slowly walking to the table. He sits down after bringing over glasses and basic cutlery, filling up my glass with orange juice.

I sit down next to him. "Sorry if it isn't fantastic." I awkwardly offer.

He shakes his head, diving into it. "It's still a lot better than what I'm able to do." He replies.

I still don't know how to react so I give him a quick peck on his forehead, still a lot taller than him anyway.

By the time we've finished doing our usual morning routine, the doorbell rings. Drew offers to take out some of the snacks for our guests while I open the door.

I'm a little surprised to be face to face with Kier but Laurence is also standing shoulder to shoulder with him. "Hi." I smile at them.

"Kier insisted that we shouldn't be late. How are you two doing?" Laurence replies, hugging me in greeting.

"Not bad." I reply, hugging back.

Kier hands me some wrapped presents that they've prepared. I accept them, telling him that I'll put them under the tree, as well as telling him that he didn't have to but he insists.

"I didn't really know what to get you so Laurence helped me out a bit." He replies.

I smile at the sound of this, still feeling almost overwhelmingly relieved that we're no longer direct enemies.