Chapter 46

Justins POV:

I walked upstairs carrying Jaxon.. Chaz had left and jaxon had already fallen asleep and it was only 8. I go into jaxons room to lay him down in bed then i walk into jazzys room to see Alyssa and Jazzy passed out on the floor. Alyssa looked so Gorgeous.. She wore a blue and white floral sundress. But then my head started spinning.. Her lying on the floor reminded me of her in the hospital bed unconcious. Very still. I finally regained my balance as my head stopped spinning. I picked up jazzy and put her in bed and then lifted alyssa carefully into my arms and took her to my bed. as i laid her down, she whisperes something i can barely understand.

"Selena, get away from me. Get away!" She talks in her sleep.

"Alyssa.." I whispered. She didnt hear me. Suddenly my phone started ringing and i went to pick it up.

"Hello?" i said.

"Im watching you." A voice says.

"Who are you and why are you calling me." I asked sternly but nervously.

"I have a task for you." The person says.

"What do you want." I said.

"I have a task for you." The voice repeated.

"What is it." I said.

"You are going to date, Madison Beer." He said.

"Um, she is my artist. My little sister. I am not going to date her." I said sternly.

"Oh, but yes you are. If you and alyssa want to live.. You will." The voice said.

"What do you want. What is your goal? Huh? What do you plan to earn at the end of this?!" I said.

"My fame? My fans? Alyssa?! Just what?!" I continued. "Shes 15 for god sakes!" I said.

"You understand you task." The voice said as the line went dead. I went and i kissed alyssa on the cheeck and went and laied in bed.

'The mans' POV:

(For now were calling him 'the man' because nothing is being revealed yet)

I sat there in the trees. The other 2, caitlin and selena have been taken to jail. If i get taken.. Boss will have no one to do the job for him then he will have to do it himself.

this isnt the first job i wanted.. But boss is boss And i have to follow bosses orders.. Right?

Patties POV:

"Thank you guys!" I said as i walk into the house waving outside and shutting the door beind me. I put my purse on the hook about the shoes and walked upstairs. I went into jaxons room to see him sound asleep. I walked into jazzys room to find her sucking her thumb in a peaceful sleep. I then walked into justins room to find him and Alyssa in bed together. I walked in to take alyssas shoes off so she wasnt uncomfortable when she slept.

"Hello?" She said as she sat up and saw me. "Were am i? Last i remember i was in bed with jazzy.." She said looking next to her. "So why am i in bed with justin?" She asked.

"He didnt want you to be uncomfortable in jazzys small nes.. So he thought it would be best for you to sleep with him tonight." I said.

"Oh. I better get going home.." She said as she sat up.

"Oh sweetie, im not letting you walk home alone in this.. Stay here for the night and i'll take you home in the morning." I said.

"Okay." She responded.

"Do you want some pajamas to change into?" I asked.

"No thanks.. Im good." She said.

"Alright well if you need anything, you know were to find me. Good night." I said as i shut the door and she laid back down to fall back asleep.

Morning

Justins POV:

I woke up around 10am and i looked over to find me holding alyssa in my arms. No wonder i slept so well, i was sleeping with Alyssa again. I could go to bed at anytime and wake up at 6am and i news knew why.. But i guess without Alyssa i just dont feel right. She laid there silently and steadily. Not moving an inch. I pull her in closer and give her a kiss on the head.

"I really do still love you.. But if i dont do what im about to do.. You wont be living. And neither will i."

I said as i whispered into her ear.

"Huh?" She said as she opened her eyes and i immediately laid back down and pretended i was sleeping. "What the..?" She said as she sat up. "Justin.." She said while shaking me.

"Huh? What?" I said as i sat up.

"Why am i sleeping with you and why are you holding me?" She asked.

"I didnt want you to sleep on the floor so i brought you up to my bed, and i thought you'd like it." I said smirking.

"Justin.. If you dont remember, i'll refresh your memory for you.

I lost my memory because you cheated on me and i got in a terrible car crash. I'd like you to give me one reason i should sleep with you because we're not dating." She said.

"Because you like me." I said.

"No i dont like you." She responded.

"Oh, my bad.. I mean, your in love with me." I said smiling.

"No i am not." She responded.

"Other way around." She said smiling back.

"Well.. I guess its both ways." I said.

"Mmmm. I guess so." She said.

"Alyssa, for these past weeks, i didnt know what to do without you.. And i have something to tell you."

"Okay.." She responded. I hesitated for a second.

"I love you." We suddenly both said at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Hey guys thank you so much for reading and please vote and leave comments in the comment section and if you would like me to read your stories please tweet me on my Twitter account or you can leave a comment in the comment section I really enjoy writing for you guys and thank you guys so much for reading and don't forget to comment, vote and also don't forget to follow me on Wattpad thank you for reading, bye(:

Oh and I might delete my story if I don't get enough comments so please keep commenting if you want me to keep my story.. I dont know if you guys like it or not.

Oh Oh and my old Twitter account that I've been leaving you guys has been hacked so I created a new one.

Twitter: @alliieebieberrr