Chapter 31

Alyssas POV:

"Wait, so let me get this straight..

Caitlin is using Selena, to hurt me, so she can get Justin back?!" I asked the police sherrif.

"Well, it seems to be that way.. What im hearing is Caitlin dated Justin a long time ago, then Selena and him dated.. And now you two are dating and after all these years Caitlin wants Justin back?" He said confusing and not really believing this was the case.

"Well yes." Justin said.

"I am having a hard time believing that.." The cop said.

"Well you should. Im Justin Bieber. I have a girlfriend. And like 50 million other girls also want me. Including caitlin obviously." Justin said.

"Yes, but do you suspect Selena is working for caitlin?"

"Um i mean, possibly.. It seems to be that way though. Selena has been doing all these things to Me. So shes either working for Caitlin, or Selenas Jealous herself." I said.

"Its hard to tell anymore.." The cop said.

"Well what do you say we do? The media has been going crazy cuz we wont tell them anything thats going on cuz well, we dont know whats true and what not anymore." Justin said.

"If you press charges, we will have Selena and Caitlin both attend court."

I looked at Justin giving him the yes look.

"Um yes we have our lawyers and are ready to attend court. we just need a set date and time."

"Okay then." the cop said as he wrote something down.

"Thank you for your time." Justin said shaking the officers hand.

"Any time Mr.Bieber." The cops said as we walked out.

"Hey baby?" Justin said as we got into his yellow Lamborghini. We decided not to take the farrari today.

"Yes babe?" I responded.

"Wanna go minni golfing?" He asked suddenly.

"Now?" I asked.

"Sure! Lets go." He said smiling and taking my hand.

Minni gold course

Justins POV:

"Come on lets go get a club and some balls." He said. I started laughing.

"Your so immature." He said to me laughing as i took his hand and we walked out to the course.

It was so cool! There were pretty lights all different colors lining our path. At one point i noticed we were the only ones there.

"Baby, why isn't there anyone else here?" I asked.

"Because i bought out this whole place so we were the only ones here. I wanted this to be just you and me." He said with smirk.

"can we be together forever?" I asked.

"If forever mean all of eternity. Then yes." He said. All of the sudden it started just pouring out of no where. It was crazy. Then he randomly kissed me. He picked me up and spun me around in the pouring rain and kissed me. The whole place was drenched with steamy water falling drop by drop as the colored lights changed every second. then i jumped out of his arms and ran around the mini course.

"If you want me, you gotta get me!" I said with a smirk making him chase me around the whole course. Then he finally cornered me in the lions den course and picked me up and put me over his shoulder.

"Got you!" He said loudly.

"Put me down!" I said lauging so hard i couldnt breath. He finally puts me down and spins me around the whole course until we just get so dizzy we fell over.

Authors note:

So how are you guys liking the book so far? If you have any ideas for me, comment in the comment section, or tweet me!!🙈 thanks for reading!!

Twitter: @alliieebieberr