Chapter 8

Justins POV:

I walk inside. Run downstairs. I ran into the studio and hooked my phone up. I hit the song and i put it on replay. Alyssas voice ran through my head and the sound waves through out my house.

10:00 am

~~~~~~~~~

"Sir..? Sir....?" "What, woah?!" I jumped up as louis, the butler, woke me up. "Sir, you may have fallen asleep while listening to someones beautiful voice!" "Oh yeah, i guess i did. And yeah, thats ... Alyssa." "Oh Mr. Bieber. Why don't you listen. Scooter told you specifically to stay away from alyssa. And what do you do..? Well.. This if i may add." "Haha very funny louis." "Well, what can i say? Im quite the charm." "Haha, yes you are."

* ding dong *

"Here, i'll get it." I said. It was scooter.

"Um may i help you..?"

"Justin, studio. Now."

"Jeeze who pooped in your cornflakes this morning?"

"You at 2 in the morning!"

"Whoops."

Alyssas POV:

"Hello?" I answered the phone. "Hey sweetie, its uncle Scooter." "Uh, hi Uncle Scooter, Is everything alright..?" "Um yeah sure, i need you to come down to Justins Please." "Um Okay."

I drove down to Justins. I got out of the car, went up to the door and buzzed myself in. I came in and went to the studio knowing thats where they probably where.

"Alyssa, come sit."

"Um hi to you too!"

"We need to talk."

"About.." I said acting stupid like i didn't know what he was talking about.

"Your voice."

"Um. What about it..?"

"You can sing."

"Jussssttiiiinnnn!!"

"Hey i have nothing to do with this!" He defended himself.

"Well obiously you do! I told you not to tell!"

"Well. It slipped?" He shrugged.

"Alyssa, sing." My uncle ordered.

"I don't sing."

"Haha very funny. Yes you do. Now sing."

"No. I dont!"

"Alyssa i will send you back to your mom for the remaining part of the summer if you dont sing for me."

"Ugh. JUSTIN!!!!!!"

"Alyssa, sit down." Uncle scooter said.

"Fine! I'll sing for you."

I Walked over to the piano. I sat down. Knowing what i was about to do was a big mistake, i did it anyway.

"Were under pressure. 7 billion people in the world, tryna fit it. Keep it together. Smile on your face even though your heart is frowning. But hey now, you know girl. We both know its a cruel world. But i will, take my chances. As Long As You Love Me."

I stopped. Uncle scooter and justin sat there. Blank faced. No words to speak.