Chapter 32

A week later..

Alyssas POV:

I sat on the couch all day. Bored out of my mind.. I was sick. I was eating cereal as I turned it on channel 3 where tmz was.

"BREAKING NEWS:

JUSTIN BIEBER CHEATING ON ALYSSA BRAUN WITH SELENA GOMEZ?"

I litteraly spit out my ceral everywhere all over the white carpet. I kept listening.

"While alyssa braun, justins girlfriend, was home sick, justin had a concert to perform at and afterward, one of out photographers caught this. As they showed a picture of justin and selena kissing backstage. Justin then went home for a break of the tour taking Gomez with him."

I pulled out my phone and dialed Justins number. I called him 14 times and it went straight to voicemail. Then i texted him 42 times to answer the phone and it said he read all of them. So i went to the counter and grabbed my keys And wallet and drove over to his house in my pajamas. I got about 56 calls and ignored them all. They got anoyying so i turned off my phone. I pulled into his driveway and went to the door. I rang it like 300 times and no one answered but i knew he was home. I knew his door code to get inside so i got in and went to find him.

Justins POV:

I heard someone open the door and i knew exactly who it was. Alyssa stormed up here and found me in my room and started screaming.

"Who do you think you are. Cheating on me with someone who almost killed me, someone who doesnt love you. I was sick for a week and couldnt make it to ONE of your concerts, and you didnt have anyone to kiss so you kissed her?! Are you kidding?" She stared at me in disbelief. I stared back at her. I didnt know what to say.

"Thats not what happened." I finally said quietly.

"Then what did happen?" She asked almost in tears.

"Alyssa, if i didnt do this, they would have hurt you. I had to do this. I love you more than anything and i dont mean anything to hurt you. Im trying to protect you." I said.

"Justin, theres a difference between loving me, and protecting me." She said.

"Alyssa if i didnt do this, you would be dead right now. So would scooter, your mom, my mom, jess, and even me."

"Justin, you could have told me. I had to hear this from tmz. And you kissed her too!" She said as she was crying for real now. I got up and i went to hold her in my arms.

"Justin Bieber, we're done." She said as she broke off from the 2 second hug and ran out.

Alyssas POV:

I didnt know what to do. Were to go. So i just ran outside. And fell over in the grass and cried. I had no one. I had nothing. I couldnt do this anymore. so i left. Next thing i know, im at an empty arena. I walked in i saw a piano and i sat down. I started to play and sing.

"As long as you love me,

We could be starving,

We could be homeless,

We could be broke.

As long as you love me,

I'll be your planium,

I'll be your silver,

I'll be your..."

I couldnt do it anymore. I just burst out crying. I sat there and cried. Until someone talked.

"I'll be your gold.

As long as you love, love love love love, love love love love me."

They finished off. It was Justin. He came over and hugged me from behind.

"How did you find me." I said standing up and backing away.

"Alyssa baby, please. Let me explain." He said.

"No, you did explain. You explained enough for me to know, you werent who i thought you were. Maybe tmz is right about you."

Authors note:

Um so yeah. Its getting good😝 do you guys want longer or shorter chapter? Tell me! Comment or tell me on twitter(:

Twitter: @alliieebieberr