Chapter 42

A month later

Justins POV:

I laid there in bed. In the empty hotel room. The bed was so lonely. I just missed her so much. I felt the tears start filling my eyes. I rolled over in bed and got up. I walked over to my suitcase and picked up a box. I opened it to gently pull out alyssas golden phone. The tears really started streaming. I walked over to the bed and got on my knees.

"Jesus! Why me! Why me?! Alyssa was my everything and if i wouldnt have been so so so so so so stupid none of this would have happened! Please jesus, please heal her completely and bring her back to me. Please." I said as i cried. I guess i drifted off bcuz my phone suddenly rang. It was 3:30 am.

"Hello?" I said grogily.

"Hi, Mr.Bieber?" a lady said.

"Yes.." I said back.

"Your the first emergency contact for Alyssa Braun--" i cut her off.

"What about alyssa? Is she okay?!" I asked panicking.

"Yes sir, shes fine but we were told to contact you when she was waking up. Well shes starting to move so i would get here quick to see her eyes open.." The lady said.

I freaked out and threw my pajama pants off and put my black saggy ones on.

"I'll be there in 5 minutes." I said as i hung up and grabbed my keys. It was humid outside. Its the Bahmas.

I was driving almost 100 mph. I was fast. I called everybody and told them and they were all on their ways too. I finally arrive at the hospital and jump out of my car and ran up to alyssas room. She was moving. I grabbed her hand.

"Baby, please. Please wake up." I said nervously as her eyes opened a little bit, then all of the way.

"Hey sweetie." I said smiling as i gave her a hug and a kiss.

"I missed you and i love you." I said while kissing her.

"Um.. Not to be rude.. But who are you?" She suddenly asks me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note;

Justin is 20. This is depressing. Thanks for reading. Omg. Hes 20.