Chapter 2 | Stay

Ink didn't know what to feel for the past month after Chara took (Y/n) away from him. He locked himself up inside his room without eating or drinking for the past week, as the others come to check on him once in a while. They knew that it's been hard without her around, and Blueberry along with Error have been looking out for each other since they always felt like she was a sister to them. Fresh has always thought of her like a best friend that he could hang out with, and was a very over-protective brother, if anything bad happened to her, then he would kill the person who did that. Edge has been comforting Sci due to her absence and knew that they would have to help Ink out with his problems. Geno and Reaper have been keeping each other company, while G and Sans have been sleeping the whole month not doing anything else. Dance hasn't been doing well either ever since she left.

Ink sighs as he stands up from the side of his bed, snapping his fingers only to teleport to her old room. It's still the same as it was before she left, nothing was moved or touched. He would go to her room and stay there for a few hours just to remember all the times they spent together, he would do anything to bring her back. And that is what he plans to do, he just need to know that she's alive. At least a sighting of her in an alternate universe of any kind, he just wants the love of his life back and alive. The room is dull with no life whatsoever, with everything coated with dust. All of the memories flood into his mind, making him smile slightly trying not to cry.

Trudging over to the piano, he plays a few notes as dust covers his gloves, hearing it make the melodic tone it has been ever since she left. Sitting down on the bench, he wants to see her again, although he has to have a sign to know that she's still alive. Exhaling, his skeletal fingers glide on the piano, playing a song that she sang to him when she was little.

"Waiting for the time to pass you by,"

"Hope the winds of change will change your mind,"

"I could give a thousand reasons why,"

"And I know you, and you've got to,"

"Make it on your own, but we don't have to grow up,"

"We can stay forever young,"

"Living on my sofa, drinking rum and cola,"

"Underneath the rising sun,"

"I could give a thousand reasons why,"

"But you're going, and you know that,"

"All you have to do is stay a minute,"

"Just take your time,"

"The clock is ticking, so stay,"

"All you have to do is wait a second,"

"Your hands on mine,"

"The clock is ticking, so stay,"

"All you have to do is... uh,"

"All you have to do is stay,"

"Won't admit what I already know,"

"I've never been the best at letting go,"

"I don't wanna spend the night alone,"

"Guess I need you, and I need to,"

"Make it on my own, but I don't wanna grow up,"

"We can stay forever young,"

"Living on my sofa, drinking rum and cola,"

"Underneath the rising sun,"

"I could give a million reasons why,"

"But you're going, and you know that,"

"All you have to do is stay a minute"

"Just take your time,"

"The clock is ticking, so stay,"

"All you have to do is wait a second,"

"Your hands on mine,"

"The clock is ticking, so stay,"

"All you have to do is... uh,"

"All you have to do is stay,"

"So stay,"

"Yeah,"

"All you have to do is stay a minute,"

"Just take your time,"

"The clock is ticking, so stay,"

"All you have to do is wait a second,"

"Your hands on mine,"

"The clock is ticking, so stay,"

"All you have to do is stay,"

"Stay."

Teardrops fall on the keys of the piano as he shuts his eye sockets tightly, trying to get his thoughts straight. He couldn't forget her smile, laugh, appearance, voice, and everything else that she has done for him. He misses her and would love to get her back, but he has to have a sign to know if she's still here. He would keep her name carved into his ribs no matter what happened. She's the best thing that has ever happened to him and he will do anything to get her back no matter what the cost is.

A sudden knock on the door makes him snap out of his dream-like daze, making his skeletal arms swiftly wipes the tear stains off of his skull and eye sockets, directing his different colored orbs over to the door. Edge peeks into the room signaling something is up since they usually wait for him to come down, but he could see the concern in his red eyes. He suddenly speaks up catching his attention about something that sparks his interest.

   "Something's happening in UnderFell... Someone's wrecking the universe... We need your help, to stop this whoever's doing this."

| So what if I'm insane? I can do whatever the hell I want! |