£vangeline 1

Evangeline had her legs against her chest while she watched some guys bring in her boxes into her new home. She was Exhausted from her 1 day and 2 hour flight from Toronto, Her dark brown eyes roams around her surroundings curiously she couldn't tell if she hated it or she liked it here in Adelaide, Australia. Her new house was a medium sized 1 story wooden beach house.

She had a amazing view of the beach but she hated beaches because beaches had a lot of germs,animals and insects, the thought of that made her shiver.

It was maybe over 30 degrees at least and she was dying, she needed air condition or a freezer to cool

Evangeline could feel sweat trailing down her forehead and she curses wiping it off with the back of her hand.

"Evangeline honey, can you at least help us bring in these boxes." She shifts her gaze to her mother. Evangeline mother was a very attractive women for her age, She had dark brown eyes with blue rims around her limbs, Her skin complexion was way lighter than her very dark complexion.

She was about 3 inches taller than Evangeline 5'3 height.

"You expect me help in this kind of weather?" She groans fanning herself.

Evangeline quickly jumps off the porch dusting off her light blue ripped jeans when her mother smile changes into a death threat stare. "Alright fine, I was getting up anyways."

Evangeline grabs one of the lighter boxes making her way towards her house but stops in her tracks turning her head when she hears very loud motorcycle engines. She turns her attention towards at least 7 motorcyclist on the far end of her streets making their way towards her direction. They were all driving recklessly fast and dangerous.

She wasn't surprised that they were all Caucasian male with girls that were half naked clung onto their back as they drove, Evangeline noticed that she wasn't the only one who stared at them as the raced by. You couldn't really have missed them from the all the commotions their making by their laughter's and cheers. 3 of them had the top part of the motorcycle up in the air while driving. "Whoa."

Those words were the only thing Evangeline could say. She watches them park their bikes near the beach and jump off of their bikes. She watches the group of teenagers laugh at some joke and started making their way towards the beach, which should i mention was right behind her house.

Evangeline scoffs shaking her head and walks into her new house for the first time. Her dark brown eyes wondered her surroundings she didn't know if she liked it or if she hated it.

There was nothing fancy about this house the inside was much more smaller than it looked on the outside, Peach coloured walls, it was very opened spaced you could see the kitchen from where Evangeline was standing with an chandelier in the middle of the room she was guessing was their living room, 3 rooms one for her, her mom and her older sister, a bathroom on her far right. She walks over to the kitchen dropping the boxes on the side and carelessly jumping onto the kitchen counter.

"Evangeline off now." She hears her mom scowl softly placing the box that was in her hand to the floor.

She pouts "But mom--"

"Off Evangeline."

She humps and jumps off.

"By the way the room right there" Evangeline looks at the room her sister was pointing to and looks back her with a bored expression already knowing what she was about to say. Her sister Eleanor was 2 or 3 shades lighter than her with the same dark eyes and blue rims around her limbs as their mom.

The only physical features that they shared was their wild curly Afro static hair that they inherited from their mom. Evangeline looked more like her dad and she hated it. She always felt sick to her stomach whenever her cousins told her that she resembled her father.