"See there you go again, with that dazing out shit." Justice said pointing at me.

"I'm sorry." I said picking at the grass.

"Girl you might as well as talk to that boy."

"No I won't talk to him until he apologizes, the shit he said was insensitive."

"It was, but at the end of the day guess what, you love-"

"Oh whatever." I said flicking her words away.

"You love him-"

"Of course, I do, but that doesn't excuse him for what the hell he said."

"No, it doesn't but guess what you're in a relationship and he is going to make mistakes."

"But if you make a mistake, don't you apologize for it."

"Yes-oh bitch here they come." She said and then began to fluff her hair and straighten her clothes out.

"Ugh, why don't you tell Jackson you like him already?"

"The same reason why you won't talk to Ben."

"Touché." I muttered.

She smirked and then pretended to do her work.

"What's up ma'?" Jackson said bending down to her level.

"This ma' has a name." Justice scoffed.

She was a damn good actress, if she didn't tell me she liked him, I would have never known.

"My bad Justice." He said emphasizing her name.

I rubbed little circles around my stomach as I watch them two do their little bicker, they already look like a couple.

Smiling at the two of them I looked down at my phone and saw that I had a few minutes to get to my class. I looked up and made intense eye contact with Benjamin, his eyes had dark circles around them, this was the first time me noticing it, he had begun sleeping on the couch, so I rarely saw him. It took all of me not to go up to him and kiss him, what can I say I missed him. I guess that's what Justice meant even after what he said my heart would always forgive him before my pride did.

"I have to go I'll talk to you later." I said looking down and biting my lip.

"You gon' leave me with these two knuckle-heads." She said flicking Jackson's head.

"You will be fine." I smiled and proceeded to get up, but Benjamin grabbed my hand and helped me up.

"Thank you." I said staring at him and walked away.

---

"Angelo you're beginning to sound like Justice." I groaned.

"Well Justice has a point, don't let your pride get in the way."

"My pride is not getting in the way."

"Just admit it Afia you're a prideful person."

I sighed and put my chin in my hand and thought about it, maybe I am a prideful person, I never liked to be the one to apologize first or break the silence first.

"You might as well go home and tell him what's on your mind."

"Ugh fine." I groaned crossing my arms.

"Don't be a baby Afodile." Angelo said shushing me.

Amara then began to move around and kick, I guess she also missed his voice as much as I did.

Smacking my teeth, I grabbed my bag and hugged Angelo.
"I will talk to you later."

"Ok Afodile." Angelo laughed.