"You really gonna shower without me huh?" he said as I laughed. "You was taking too long so yep." I smiled. He wrapped his arms around me. "You not right babe. Something about me holding you like that just makes me feel like the luckiest man in the world." he said smiling on my shoulder. Luckily, he wasn't on my sore side. "I feel it." I laughed at him. "My bad baby. This is just one of the things you do to me." he smiled. "That's nice and all but let's hurry up. I'm not trynna look like a raisin." I laughed as we began to wash up. Once we were finished, he redressed the wound before we got dressed and went downstairs. The mood was saddening to be honest. "How are we gonna get out of here?" Lisa asked. 

  I haven't thought that far to be honest. My main thought is staying alive at this very moment. "I have no idea. We first have to live to even get that far. That reminds me, we need flare guns." I said as everybody looked at me like I lost my mind or something. "Um we still need to send someone a signal that we need help. How the fuck y'all think people are supposed to find us?" I said. "What if they're all dead? We don't know if this nigga killed people on his way over here." Marlon said. "That's a risk I'm willing to take if that means someone might come and find me." I said to him as I turned around to Justen. "Do you know where the flare guns are?" I asked him  "There's two in the admissions office and cafeteria. If you're going, I'm coming with you." he said as he looked at me. Um, hell yea I'm going. 

  "Rylee you're crazy. Whoever this guy is, he means business." Marlon said to me. "The fuck you want me to do? Invite him over and be like hey you just kill me now? Marlon come on you know better then that. You never go down without a fight. Now I'm going to get those damn flare guns. You 4 can stay here and just keep guard over the house. Leave no light on for longer then 10 minutes" I said as I went into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. "Justen let's go." I said as I looked to he heading for the door. "Shit I thought we gonna wait a minute. Lee wait up." I could faintly hear him as a I walked out the door. It was a beautiful day outside and if this wasn't such a serious moment, I as well as the campers who managed to stay alive, would've probably been enjoying the day. "Ry, get over here, just said pulling me in the shade. "You being a little too reckless right now. You just walking out in  the open like that is just asking for yourself to be killed." he said as I thought about what he just said. 

  He got a point there. "I'm sorry. You're right. I'll be careful not to step on anything that makes noise so we don't alert the nigga or anything like that." I said as he nodded his head. "What do you have the water for?" he asked as I looked at him. "I was thirsty but you'll see. Just trust me." I said as we began walking, ok more like creeping through the camp. We finally mad it to the cafeteria and Justen stopped me, giving me a concerned look as I nodded my head. As soon as I touched the doorknob, I instantly got a flashback of Shion's body falling from the ceiling. I guess Justen saw me tense up and placed his hand on my shoulder as support. I shook that thought off and opened the door. Shion's blood and body was still in the same spot where it was before. I couldn't bear to look at him so I hurried up and walked in around. 

  "Where are they?" I asked Justen. "They keep one in the kitchen and the other and chef's office." he whispered to me. I decided to get the one from the chef's office first since it was the farthest from where we were. That way, we wouldn't have to come back this way. We crept to the office, careful not to make any sound. Once we made it there, I damn near threw up. Chef's blood was splattered all over the office. That's not even the worse part, his head was cut completely off. I'm talking headless horseman style. This is disgusting but I can't end up like him. I looked around to see if maybe he kept it hanging but no dice. Looks like we're gonna have to move his body then. I nodded my head to Justen as he immediately picked up the signal. Quietly, we moved chef's lower body out from the desk. Through the puddle of blood, I could see that he was planning the menu for the week.