○ s i x ○

t  h  r  e  e    m  o  n  t  h  s    l  a  t  e  r

I finished up my fifth voice lesson of that day, and closed my laptop, exhausted. Luckily, it was winter break, and I had a lot of free time on my hands to spend with Joji. Not today though. I had been giving lessons until almost 8 at night. I was rolling in dough though, and I was able to get Joji some nice gifts for Christmas, which was in a week.

He and I only grew closer from that first date, and I felt ready to take the next step, and become an official couple. I knew him like the back of my hand, and there was never a dull moment with the two of us. Sure, we had scuffles here and there, but they were never bad. It was mostly because I was stubborn. We hadn't done anything beyond cuddle and hold hands, and I could tell that both of us were aching for more.

J: did you wanna come over tonight? i got cabernet and weed.

Y/N: ill be over in 5. ♡

J: aight bb see u soon ♡

I grinned and shook my head. He really knew how to convince me.

~

I sat on the couch beside him, curling up against his side. This was how we comfortably sat, and his hand rested on my lower thigh.

"Hey, Joj, get the paper and weed. I'm dying for a joint right now." I murmured, brushing my lips to his ear. He groaned and got up, shivering a little. I chuckled, stretching out on his couch luxuriously. I watched him roll two blunts and pack away his remaining bag of weed.

"Yo, (y/n), if you want to hit it, you gotta move." He said, nudging my legs. I sat up and grabbed his lighter off the table.

"Ladies first!" I giggled, and he scoffed, pulling me into the curve of his side. I lit the end of the blunt and took my first drag, holding the fumes in for a moment before exhaling in a thick cloud of smoke, followed by a few coughs. I passed the lighter to him, and took another drag, sighing out the puff as I felt my stress ebbing, bit by bit.

Within minutes, we were relaxed and happy, our blunts finished. I tossed both out in a metal bin, and flopped down beside him, grinning widely.

"Come here, little one." Joji growled, chuckling and pulling me to lay on top of him. I did so and sighed, laying my head on his chest.

"Little one.. I like it." I murmured, sighing and sinking into the warmth of his body. I never noticed how well built he was, and how nice his body was.

"Mm, do you now?" He rasped into my ear, sending a chill down my spine. I let a low moan out, and he chuckled, pulling me back to look at him.

"Can we be official now? Please?" I whined, to which he grasped the back of my neck.

"Yes, now just fucking kiss me damn it." He growled, pulling me in close to his face. I willingly leaned into it and pressed my lips to his. Immediately, I felt the press of his tongue against my lips, and the desperate buck of his hips. I allowed him in, my hips sloppily grinding back down to his. His kisses grew more desperate for a moment, then subsided. He grew softer, more tender. He opened his eyes slowly, and drew back from me.

"You're so beautiful..." he murmured, caressing my cheek tenderly. I smiled and leaned into his comforting touch, my loose curls from the previous day flopping over my eyes. He chuckled and brushed my curls back out of my eyes. He kissed the tip of my nose, and pulled me to lay close to him, and sighed.

"Joji, I think I'm falling in love with you" I murmured sleepily, and he began grinning.

"Me too. How about we catch each other?"

[ big gay. enjoy. ]