Chapter 7: The Rescue Part 1

Starscream's ship:

"Put her in that cell right there," ordered Starscream and the decepticon soldiers threw Amara into a cell and they cuffed her hands and feet and they started to turn the wheels to lift her up. Starscream approached her and chuckled evilly and said,"Comfortable? Good." Amara looked up at Starscream with an angry look on her face and said,"You won't keep me here forever Starscream. My father will come for me. He will." "What makes you think he will. He doesn't know where the ship is located at," said Starscream. "He may not find it easily at first. However, he will eventually and he will finish you and your soldiers off because you all are WEAK," said Amara. That really ticked off Starscream. "That's it," he said and he struck her again with the electric stick and she screamed in pain. The electric shock made her feel weak and unable to fight. "Weak huh? Who's the weak one now? Soldiers, guard her cell and make sure that she doesn't escape," said Starscream and then he locked her cell with a code and left. Amara lowered her head and began to cry. Then she looked up at the sky and said,"Daddy, where are you?"

Sorry for the chapter being so short. Part 2 will be longer. I promise. Will Optimus find Amara successfully? Find out in Part 2 of "The Rescue."