Chapter 4: Lesson Learned/Optimus vs Megatron

Base:

Everyone waited for Optimus and Amara to return back to base safely, especially Flash. She was so worried about her little femme sparkling that she couldn't even go back to recharge mode. "Oh Primus, please keep them safe," she said to herself. Then, Optimus and Amara appeared and Flash sighed in relief when she saw them. "Mommy," said Amara and she ran into her mother's arms. "Oh Amara. Thank goodness," said Flash and tears of joy came flowing from her optics. Optimus looked at everyone and said,"If it's alright with you, I'd like to speak to Amara alone." "Alright love," said Flash and she, the other autobots and the humans left and it was just Optimus and Amara. "Amara, come with me," said Optimus. "Ok," said Amara and she followed her father to the top of the base and they both sat down next to each other. Optimus sighed and said,"Amara, what in the all spark were you thinking? You could've been killed." "I know Daddy. I'm so sorry that I didn't listen to you. I won't disobey you ever again," said Amara and then she broke down into tears. Optimus's stern look softened when he saw her bawling her optics out and he picked her up and embraced her in his big arms. "You're forgiven my little sweet spark. Just promise me that you'll never do that again," he said to her. "I promise Daddy. I love you," said Amara and she gave him a kiss. "I love you too," said Optimus and he kissed her back. Then, they both looked out to the horizon when they heard the sound of a strange looking plane and it was flying towards them. Optimus's optics widened when he finally recognized the flying vehicle. It was his arch nemesis Megatron. "Amara, get back inside the base now," said Optimus and without protest or asking him why, Amara ran back inside the base. Then, Megatron transformed and landed on his feet. "Optimus," he said with a menacing grin on his face. "Megatron. What are you doing here?" said Optimus. "Why, to take over this world of course and also to take your precious little bundle of joy," said Megatron. Optimus's spark sank when he heard Megatron's words and anger began to race through his body. "You will never takeover this planet and I will not let you lay a servo on my daughter," said Optimus. "We shall see about that Optimus," said Megatron. "One shall stand," said Optimus as he drew out his sword. "And one shall fall. YOU OPTIMUS PRIME!" said Megatron and he drew out his sword and they ran towards each other and started to fight each other. The fight was very brutal and both the Prime and decepticon warlord left each other multiple cuts and bruises on their bodies. Optimus's wounds were scratches on his both of his shoulders, a stab wound in his stomach, gashes on his right leg and left side and two laser gunshot wounds on his chest plates. Megatron's wounds were a scar on his left optic, a gash on his stomach, left leg and right arm. Even though Optimus was more hurt than Megatron, he was still on his pedes and they still continued to fight each other.

Inside the base:

Amara, Flash, Arcee, Bumblebee, Smokescreen, Bulkhead, Ratchet, Raf, Miko and Jack could hear the commotion that was going on above them by hearing Optimus and Megatron yelling and grunting and hearing their bodies slamming against the ceiling. "Mommy, I'm scared," said Amara as she hugged Flash. "Don't worry honey. Daddy will be ok. I hope," she said. Bulkhead laid his hand on Flash's shoulder and said,"Don't worry. Optimus is the best Prime and warrior there is." Flash smiled and she said in a whisper,"Come on Optimus. Come on." Then, the violence stopped and everyone heard Megatron transform and take off. Then they saw a very wounded Optimus Prime enter the base, wincing in pain after taking each step and he looked up to see everyone including his worried spark mate and his little Amara and he looked at Ratchet. "Ratchet," he said weakly then Optimus collapsed to the ground and lost consciousness. "DADDY! NO!" yelled Amara and she ran towards her father and knelt down next to him. "Optimus," said Flash and Ratchet and they ran towards Optimus and the sparkling and knelt down beside them. Then Amara saw something that terrified her. Optimus was lying there in a pool of his own energon. "We need to get energon into Optimus now. Smokescreen, Wheeljack, Bulkhead, help me carry Optimus to the med bay," said Ratchet and all four of them picked him up and laid him down on the med bay. "Bumblebee, Arcee, Flash, bring in some energon cubes and a whole lot of them," said Ratchet and they ran to get the cubes for Optimus. Amara sat down next to her father, laid her head down on Optimus's left arm and just cried her optics out. "Oh Daddy, please be ok. Please be ok. Don't leave me Daddy. Don't leave me," said Amara and she hugged Optimus once more and cried.

Will Optimus live? Find out in Chapter 5. 😊😊😊😊😊