//10//

6:00 PM KST

Thughao & DabDab

Thughao: Yo this friendship is over.

DabDab: cuz I walked in on you and Jun doing the dirty? its not like he broke up with you!

Thughao: boi you didn't just "walk in" YOU BUSTED THROUGH THE DOOR ASKING IF WE WANTED EXTRA CONDOMS AND OFFERED AFTER FUCK SNACK DA HELL????

DabDab: like I said! its not like he broke up wit ya mr. cucumber

Thughao: why am I still with you?

DabDab: cuz you luv meee

Thughao: boi I hate you

-
-

6:30 PM KST

BamBam had invited Yugyeom and Jackson over to his house for dinner and Minghao had invited his sister and Jun. BamBam showed Yugyeom around the house. "BamBam?" Yugyeom asked. "Yesh?" He replied. "Why the fuck do you have more shoes than days of the year?" Yugyeom shouted while pointing to the rather extensive collection of dress shoes, heels, and boots. " I need one for every day of the year, and leap year," BamBam said calmly. "another question! WHY ARE THE PINK SHOES ON A MUFUCKING PODIUM COVERED WITH GLASS?!?" "CUZ THOSE ARE MY FAVORITE GET IT RIGHT!" BamBam shouted back. "ALL OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Minghao yelled.

The group gathered at the table. "Now that we are here, sitting, LIKE CIVILIZED HUMANS, lets get introductions done," Minghao forced a smile. "Jun, this is Yugyeom, BamBam's boyfriend and his friend Jackson. Yugyeom, Jackson, this is Jun, my boyfriend, and Cheng Xiao, my sister," Minghao sat down and served the food. "Jun? You have said anything all day," Jackson noticed. "He isn't much of a talker," Cheng Xiao said with a sweet smile. "Um, excuse me a moment, YugYug can I talk to ya?" Jackson said yanking Yugyeom to the nearest room. "OKAY SO I HELPED YOU GET A BOYFRIEND NOW HELP ME GET A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND. NOT JUST A HOE FROM PANDA EXPRESS. THAT FINE LIL SPRING ROLL AT THE TABLE!" Jackson whisper yelled at him. "Just talk to her!" Yugyeom pulled Jackson out. First thing they were greeted with was Xiao in a split. "Umm..." Jackson choked out. "Oh Hi Jackson, I was just showing BamBam some of my gymnastic skills!" she said in her normal bubbly tone. "Yeah, um I have to go, I forgot to feed the rice...um call me!" Jackson bolted out of the house. "Feed the rice?" Jun questioned. "HE SPEAKS," Yugyeom yelled out.

-
-

WangPup & Yugyum

Yugyum: You had to beat ya meat didn't you?

Wangpup: BOI SHE WAS IN A FUCKING SPLIT! SHE CAN DO A SPLIT ON THE DICC

Yugyum: well I got you her number?

Wangpup: For realz??????

Yugyum: no

Wangpup: man fuck you

Yugyum: I'm just kidding bro XXX-8754

Wangpup: AYEEEEE HOMIE CAME THRUUUUU