//5//

Yugyum & DabDab

Yugyum: what time do you want to meet up?

DabDab: 7 pm. Club Star right?

Yugyum: yeah

DabDab: meet me outside then, WEAR YOUR BEST CLOTHING

Yugyum: okay?

READ AT 4:30 PM

-

7:00 PM KST

BamBam drove up to the club and immediately saw Yugyeom. He was dressed in a suit with a bow tie. "Yugyeom!" BamBam rushed up to him. "H-Hi BamBam," He choked out. BamBam linked arms with him and walked in. Yugyeom walked towards the 'common' section, but BamBam pulled him back. "Where are you going,?" He asked and pouted. "To my section," Yugyeom replied. "No no Yuggie! Tonight we party like kings!" BamBam took his hand and dragged him into the VIP section. He ordered a beer and a vodka. The boys started dancing and having the time of their lives. Shyly Yugyeom started dancing, but as soon as he felt the beat, he let loose. Schooling everyone who challenged him to a dance off. BamBam cheered him nonstop. A smaller girl tugged on BamBam's shirt to get his attention, "Hey you! I want to make a bet with you! I bet 100 dollars my boyfriend can beat yours in a dance battle," She said with a smirk. "You're fucking on pipsqueak," He said with a scoff. Both boys made room on the dance floor and looked at their dates. "Ten fighting!!" She shouted to her man. "This is for you Lisa!" He shouted back. "Kick their ass Yuggie!" BamBam shouted and Yugyeom looked up and smiled.

The dance battle started with Ten and went back and forth, each side delivering amazing talent. Ten was becoming exhausted fast, leading Yugyeom to his obvious win. "HA BITCH WE WON NOW PAY THE FUCK UP!" BamBam shouted. Lisa's response was a sour one. She threw her drink on him and stormed to the other side of the bar. BamBam on the brink of tears, Yugyeom rushed to his side and clamed him down. Out of the corner of his eye a man with blonde hair with a slight pink undertone walked up. "BamBam! Look at you lets get you cleaned up," He said as he lead the sniffling and extremely confused BamBam to the bathroom. Yugyeom was just as confused, but figured it was one of BamBam's friends. BamBam came out without the guy in a brand new light blue button down shirt with diamonds lining the collar. "Where is the guy and where did you get the shirt?" He asked. "Man I don't even know, like, as soon as I put the shirt on he disappeared and I don't even know where he got it cause he didn't have it at first and its not from any brand I know," BamBam said scratching his head. "You look amazing though so lets not complain," Yugyeom said as he took BamBam's hand to go home. "Ohh before I forget! I have something for you," Yugyeom took him to his car and pulled out a pink shoe. BamBam's eyes lit up and he started smiling, "You actually saved my shoe! Thank you soo much!" He kissed him on the cheek. The man from earlier showed up with the other shoe and a 100 dollar bill. "Here you go! What a pretty pair of shoes! and I think someone owed you this?" He said and walked off. BamBam yanked out his phone and texted Minghao.

-

Thughao & DabDab

DabDab: CHECK THE CLOSET AND TELL ME IF MY PINK SHOE IS THERE??

Thughao: Its not. why? I was in the middle of a date.

READ AT 8:30 PM

-

"How the fuck?" BamBam said under his breath. "The guy was right these are pretty shoes," Yugyeom said as he bent down on one knee. He slipped off the shoes BamBam was already wearing and slipped the pink pair on. "Perfect fit too," Yugyeom smiled and hugged him goodbye.