//2//

2:00 PM KST

BamBam got up after only getting 4 hours of sleep. Minghao was already awake and refreshed. "Kunpimook! Get dressed we are going out for breakfast!!" Minghao said through the home intercom system. BamBam, upon receviving the announcement sprung form his bed and got ready. Pacing through the wall length closet trying to figure out his outfit in time to wash his face mask off. "Perfect outfit! I can wear my pink Gucci shoe- FUCK!" He burst out in tears remebering what happened to his shoe. He decided on a whole different outfit and sulked out of the house.

They went to a new cafe that just opened about a mile away. It was quaint and small, but decorated exquistly, everything in a shade of pale pink or pure white. The boys sat down and were greeted by a muscular man with blonde hair. "Welcome to Cafe Blanc! Today we are serving whole wheat pancakes and bacon fresh from our Japanese premium ranchers." The man said. Minghao notice a chinese tone in his voice and took the chance to comment on it. The two broke into a conversation in Mandarin as BamBam told him his order. As soon as the man left he spoke to the boy with dark blue, almost black hair that seemed to be hiding in the kitchen. The food came to them in a short amount of time, but on BamBam's pancakes, pink heart was drawn on the rim of the plate in coloured whipped cream. Another man with black hair and an American voice brought the syrups and honeys.

They left about half an hour later. As the exited, BamBam looked back trying to see into the kitchen, the task was fruitless at the end and he left. The blonde man waltzed into the Kitchen. "Ohh Yugyeom!!" He sang mockingly. The tall blue-haired boy came out from the freezer. "What do you want Jackson?" He said in annoyance. "I saw what you put on that guys plate, Mark saw it too, does our little Yuggie have a crush?" Jackson laughed. Mark nodded and smiled. "So what if I do? He isn't going to remember me," He said sadly. "Ohh so you've met before? He seems too loaded to talk to the likes of you or any of us for that matter?" Mark teased. "We were in the club together last night, He ran away and left a shoe," Yugyeom focused on finished the next plate of food and handed it to Jackson. "It was nothing to him, now give that to table 3 before Jaebum or Jinyoung get mad," He cleaned his work station and got prepared for the repeat of dishes he had to make.

"Someone has a secret admirer!!" Minghao sang at the top of his lungs. "No I don't!" BamBam said while blushing like a fool. "I want to know who was the chef though? His hair and height looked familiar?" BamBam walked home in a confused state as he pondered who it was.