//8//

11:00 PM KST  

BamBam and Minghao left early due to Minghao getting hammered a bit too much and started passing out. After they left the party continued, but without Yugyeom. Jay's friends were dissing each other and Jaebum attempted to throw a chair at Jay at a point. Two friends of Jay, Matthew and Ugly Duck had stayed over with Jay since they were too shitfaced to even take an uber home. Jinyoung walked to Yugyeom who was cooped up in his room the rest of the night. Jinyoung unlike the rest of his friends, hated alcohol and was always sober. "Yuggie are you okay?" Jinyoung asked creaking his door open. Yugyeom was passed out in sleep on his bed with a notebook and pen still grasped in his hands. He took the notebook and flipped though the pages. Cake designs, poems, choreography, song lists, date ideas, shoe designs, and shirt designs. With more flipping he found the design for the shirts Minghao and BamBam were wearing. "Yugyeom you're head over heels," he laughed and patted his head before exiting the room.

8:00 AM KST

Yugyeom and his 'family' were awake and preparing for breakfast to feed the whole lot of them when there was a sudden knock at the door. Jackson sprung up and ran to the door, "I got it!!" he swung open the door and there stood BamBam. Yugyeom almost choked on the apple juice he was drinking, he ran to the nearest mirror and saw his hair was messed up and he was still in pajamas, he his in the hall way sneaking peeks of BamBam from time to time. "BamBam! What's good homie? What brings you here this early? Aye BM, Quack Quack, did is BamBam he real chill bruh," Jay rush to hug BamBam. "He got some style dude," Ugly Duck commented on his outfit and hugged Bambam hello and BM did the same.

"YugYug is in the hallway," Jay blurted. Yugyeom facepalmed and came out from hallway. First thing he noticed was BamBam's shoes. Navy blue heeled boots with actual sliver plated on the tips. "Good job Youngjae," Yugyeom mouthed to himself and smiles. He hugged BamBam and asked the same thing Jay did. " I was invited here for breakfast," he replied pointing to Jackson who was smiling cockily. Yugyeom glared at him and looked back at BamBam who was messing with his hair. "Um Bammie? Whatcha doing there?" Yugyeom asked him. "Oh sorry, uhh your hair was fluffy," BamBam yanked his hands back earning and awws from everyone. "Mark you owe me twenty dollars," Jaebum shouted. "WHAT WHY?!?" Mark shouted back. "I bet twenty that this ship would sell now pay up you lil bitch," Jaebum held his hand out. "Fuck you man," Mark slapped a twenty dollar bill in his hand.