8. When you fall in love

SMUT ALARM, don't read if you're sensitive or underage!

"Oppa.. is there anyone you like at the moment?"

Her question caught me off of guard. What should I answer? I couldn't tell her that I like her, I wasn't a committed person nor have I had a relationship that lasted longer than 3 months. Maybe it was just something that will go over in time. I didn't want to ruin her first and real love.

"No. There is no one.."
"..I see.." I didn't know how to judge her reaction, I really didn't. She was hard to predict.

And it was silent again. At that time I wondered what I should do with her. If we were to continue drinking I was sure it wouldn't end well and it was only the first night .
No, let's stay calm.
"I will go take a shower."
"Okay, Chanyeol Oppa, I'll head quickly go down to the lobby, I need to get something."
"Okay, go ahead. Do you know the way back?"
Lisa tapped the side of her head, "Of course I do!"

And in a whim she was gone.

I did as I said, I took a shower. When I came out the bathroom I found her already asleep on the bed. I smiled to myself, she seemed so excited but she was actually so tired.

I looked at what was in her hand, it was a bunch of flyers of what you could do here. Lisa breathed softly while she tightly held onto these flyers. I understood why she was so tired.She didn't sleep much at all, not even in the airplane. After I dressed in some shirt and shorts I laid beside her. It wasn't something new - us sleeping together, but it honestly made me anxious as well.

I didn't want to let go off her. But I knew sooner or later that day would come.

She came on land to find true love, I doubted that I could be the one she want. Sure, I have everything a girl could wish for. But Lisa wasn't like the others. Not because she was a mermaid.

I pushed away the thought, it would  just give me another sleepless night. I just wanted to enjoy this vacation. I put some acceptable distance between us. Again Lisa didn't let me. She shifted closer, grumbling something I couldn't understand.

'I love him.'

Was I hearing things again.? Was she imagining someone else? I hope not.

I lightly shoved her away, I knew if I wouldn't start drawing a line, i might fall for her. If I not already had.

After what I heard it was hard to find sleep. I found myself not being able not to look at her.

The struggle went on for a while before I fell asleep due to exhaustion.

The next few days were beautiful, peaceful, except the moments I had to run and pick up Lisa before she got wet from a wave, a kid jumping into the pool or anything related to water.

It's been our third day on Hawaii already and we would move to another hotel today, moving on to Maui, since  heard it's pretty cool there and more peaceful than Honolulu. Lisa I have been out clubbing in Honolulu, I've never thought a mermaid could dance like this, Lisa was going crazy.

However the next few days we are going to spent at a hotel where you could rent your own little house in the sea. It was really more private and I wouldn't have to worry about Lisa jumping into the ocean from time to time without anyone seeing her.