7. Like

A short information from the author:(before the chapter starts, don't worry I'm trying to make this short)

Hello everyone! I just wanted to thank you for reading my story and commenting it.

I know I say that a lot but it makes me really happy and i really appreciate your comments and up-votes. They motivate me to keep going. I never imagined that somebody would actually like my writing and the pairing since it's really rare, but it gets more popular (WHICH MAKES ME SO HAPPY)and I'm obviously a hardcore CHAN-LISA Shipper ( I mean, how can you not? TALL BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE WITH A HEART MADE OF GOLD, cutie funny babies!)

However, I hope you can enjoy this a lot and please recommend your favorite female idol besides Lisa! Also, are there any ships you really like? (I'm already coming up with a new idea for a story hehehehehehe).

UR COMMENTS MAKE MY DAY-EVERY DAY

I'D LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS MY PRECIOUS BABIES!

Enjoy the new chapter!

------------------

Waking up to the sounds of the ocean was probably one of my favorite things about this house in Busan. It was at least ten times better than getting woken up by the traffic sounds in Seoul.

What made this morning even better and different from others was, Lisa laying next to me, the thought of vacation and being away for a while.

I was the first one to be awake and Lisa was still asleep. I watched her peaceful sleeping. I honestly couldn't move, I was too focused on looking at her.

Again thoughts of the night before occupied my mind. I knew, I'd miss her once she's gone. But why?

Before I could spend any more thought on that Lisa woke up and looked at me,

"Good morning sleepy head.." I smiled at her.

Lisa's face turned so red, I've never seen her turning that red before. She probably remembered the night before.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, I was full of concern, maybe we really went too far and now she regrets it. I hoped she wouldn't regret it though.

"Oppa.. do you think I'm a bad girl.?" She didn't face me and covered herself with the blanket.

"No! Why should I?"

"Because... I kind of forced you to do this and that with me last night..."

"You didn't force me at all. I liked it and so did you. Don't feel guilty, after all it was me who started all of this, also... we didn't go for it all the way."

Lisa nodded and I ruffled her hair. The morning after was a bit awkward after all. We got up and both went to wash up.

We packed our bags and here and there I stressed a bit, I was worried we might get into traffic later. We even skipped the breakfast. After some preparations for our little journey I ordered a taxi, I didn't want to leave my car at the airport parking lot.

"I'm so excited! I can't wait any-moooooore!" Lisa jumped excited next to me.

I was already prepared for people staring at Lisa, but today was something else. There were a few people taking pictures of her, of us and one middle-aged man even approached us.

Before I knew what he had in mind he already greeted us. This man wasn't Korean, that was for sure.

"Hello, sorry to interrupt you two. My name is Marshall van der Woodsen. I was just wondering who that young beautiful lady is?"