“He is a playboy. He could easily…” he said trailing off as he looked at the ceiling.

            “Easily what,” I said as I walked over to him.

            “Take you away from me,” he finished as he still looked at the ceiling.

            “He couldn’t take me away from you,” I said as I touched his arms.

            “You don’t know him like I do. He loves to do stuff like this,” he said as he finally looked at me.

            “He’s just playing when he flirts with me. And besides, it’s you I want. Not him,” I said as I wrapped my arms around him.

            “I hope so,” he said as he held me tight. “I don’t know what’s wrong with me.”

            “Nothing is wrong with you. Everyone gets jealous or worries that the person they like may leave them. It happens,” I said as I leaned back to look up at his face.

            “I’ve never been like this before.”

            “Me either. You don’t think I get jealous,” I said with my eyebrows raised.

            “Why would you get jealous?”

            “Are you kidding me? With the way girls look at you when we walk down the halls or when we go out?”

            “It’s nothing for you to worry about. I would never leave you. I never even notice them.”

            “Exactly,” I said with a smug smile as I stepped away from him.

            “Don’t look so smug. Where are you going?”

            “Up to my room,” I said as I looked over my shoulder at him. After a second he followed me. I went up the stairs and stopped at my door. I walked in and sat on my bed. I looked up and saw Aidan standing in the doorway looking unsure.

            “You can come in,” I said with a sarcastic smile. After another second he walked in and sat down beside me.

            “Are you sure this is ok,” he asked nervously.

            “Why wouldn’t it be?”

            “What if your dad or brother walks by? Wouldn’t they be mad?”

            “Neither of them is here first of all and second of all who cares,” I said as I shrugged.