InuYasha [FanFic]

-.One.- (Preface)

Three years had passed before I finally got to go back to the Feudal Era. The well in our sacred shrine, The Bone Eaters' Well, would no longer let me pass through to get to the past so I'd be able to be with InuYasha once again, and the others. The well wouldn't let me go through since my sole purpose in being born was supposedly to destroy the Shikon Jewel and help destroy the evil half-demon Naraku.

Once I'd finally realized that what I wanted in life more than anything was to be with InuYasha again, the Bone Eaters' Well re-opened allowing me to return back to Feudal Japan. It took a lot of debating on my part on whether or not I really belonged in the past. But.. I loved InuYasha and missed him so much. For some reason, I was sure there was more to my life on the other side than what I got to live so far. On the other hand, there must have been another reason for the well to have re-opened.

Already waiting for me on the other side was none other than the half-demon InuYasha. "What the hell have you been doing you idiot?!" He yelled after pulling me into a hug. "It's been three whole years," he said sadly.

"I'm sorry... Have you been waiting for me?" I inquired quietly. He nodded slightly and held me tighter in his arms. My heart was pounding in my chest. This was the longest time I'd ever rested in his warm embrace. "Um, Inu?" I asked, my cheeks getting hot.

"Yes?" he said chuckling. I pulled away gently.

"It's not funny," I said before stalking off.

"Kagome! Hey, Kago-Wait!!!" InuYasha yelled after me. Now was my turn to do the laughing.

Inspired by InuYasha. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS OR ANYTHING RELATED. I AM SIMPLY USING THEM IN MY FAN FICTION.