Chapter 1-Break My Heart

__________________________________

Before we begin, special shoutout to @NaiaPhillip if it weren't for her this chapter would be very cringy and very hard to understand. But thanks to her smart brain and for her paying attention in school this chapter is 100x better. Make sure to enter your song choices and I'll consider them. Goal: 6 votes, 10 comments, 10 views

Song: Break Your Heart by: Taio Cruz

~~~~~(edited)

Ugh, School the number one thing I despised. It was full of assholes, too much work, teachers, and oh did I mention assholes? Yep and could you guess who I was referring to? Oh come on, you know who it is. Ladies and gentlemen meet Noah Winston, the heartthrob, the absolute perfect American boy. I mean who wouldn't want a sharp jawline, a pair of forests within two pearly corneas? Everything, he had it all.

Did you catch it?

Had.

Let's rewind to two years aback, to the day he lost all of his "manliness" and dignity. Well that's the way he remembers it but, I remembered it a little more differently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~2 years ago~

I slipped on my cardigan and round glasses then ran downstairs and straight through the door without even turning back to glance at my house. I raced to school, with each step, my breathing heaved a bit more and soon I was breathing pretty heavily as I entered the school gates. On one step however, I accidently landed on my ankle instead of the sole of my foot.

I twisted my ankle. 

Really badly...

I didn't need the fucking attention but, I was limping and you could make out my muffled cries if you were close enough. Stares came my way. Glares to be exact. Not everyone had a soft spot for me after last year, I despised thinking about it.

*flashback*

My first party ever, I mean it took everything for my best friend, Jenna to convince me to go there. She was fine with me wearing the only black dress I owned, it was a knee length dress with a poufy material inside of the skirt and as an over layer, it was covered in a satin material. I tied my hair back into a tight ponytail and I slipped on my glasses and of course, my signature black converse.

Before, leaving the house to go to Jenna's car which was parked outside my house, I kiss my two fingers and place them over by the picture frame that held my mother's photo. A small tear trickled down my cheek and my hands quickly reached up to rub them away. I snatched my phone up and run out the door, hopping into the car and giving Jenna a quick hug and pat.

"Ready?" she questioned glancing over my outfit.

"As I'll ever be." I say giving her a small smile.