Chapter 2

"Good morning class sorry I'm late." Professor Kim said. He placed his things on his desk and began his class.

*time skip to lunch*

I walked out of my classroom hugging my books against my chest.

"There you are Yuna," Mina said walking up beside me.

I smiled at her "Mina I forgot to get something for lunch and I don't have any money."

"Yuna you told me this wouldn't happen again" She put her hand on her hips.

"Jebal.."

"No Yuna I know you're my friend but you can't keep taking my money"

I pouted at her. She was right I did always take her money but I was hungry.

"No." She said turning around and walking away.

"Hhmp" I turned around too and made my way to the fountain right in front of the college. It was my safe haven because no one ever came out there during lunch. Everyone else stays inside with their friends.

I sat down on the edge of the fountain Indian style and pulled out my sketchbook. I began to continue the drawing I started earlier. I was putting some finishing touches on it when--.

"did you draw that?" Someone said.

I nearly fell onto the fountain but they caught me.

"S-sorry I didn't mean to startle you."

"Yah! Jungkook there you are!" Jimin said relieved.

I didn't realize that I had dropped my book until I saw it in ..Jungkook's? hands.

"Jimin hyung look at this," Jungkook told him.

"I--"

Jimin stared in awe at my drawing.

Jungkook was about to turn the page but I grabbed it before he could. He jumped at how quickly I took it from his hands.

I hugged it hiding behind my hair.

"Oh, s-sorry I didn't know you didn't want me to look at it.." Jungkook apologized.

"I-its f-fine," I told him. I put it back in my bag along with my pencils.

Jimin moved my hair out of my face "Yuna you okay?"

"I-im f-fine" I unknowingly made eye contact with him. His eyes looked like they were filled with worry.

"Jimin hyung you're scaring her" Jungkook said noticing I was starting to shake.

Jimin also realized this and quickly backed away "sorry"

I gave him a weak smile and grabbed my bag. As I stood up the bell rang. I waved slightly then went to find Mina.

**Time Skip to after the last class**

I hugged Mina's arm as she unlocked our dorm door.

"You seem extra clingy today," She said walking inside.

"It's because of that Jimin guy" I sat down on the sofa after she closed the door and locked it.

"What did he do?" She asked putting her bag by the door.

"He kept getting too close to me," I said turning on the news. I saw her smirk from the corner of my eye.

"Oh I see"

She walked to the kitchen to make dinner. I sighed and listened to the news when I heard a knock on the door. Mina ran to the door knowing that I wouldn't dare open it. I hugged my knees and continued staring at the screen.

"Oh, Jimin, hi!" Mina bowed politely.

'JIMIN!?' I mental screamed.

I didn't look over or move a muscle. I didn't like being around people during classes let alone in our dorm.

"Hey, Mina." He smiled "Is Yuna not with you?"

Mina moved out of the way so he could see me.

"Oh never mind"

She motioned him in and 3 other guys... One I remembered was Jungkook. By this point, I was looking over curiously.

"Hi Yuna" Jimin greeted me. I just nodded because I couldn't speak. He continued talking "Mina, Yuna, these are some of my friends who come to this college also: Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung, and Kim Namjoon." He pointed to one after the other and each of them politely bowed.

After Mina talked to them she got back to making dinner and they took a seat on the sofa.

I had moved to the arm of the sofa so they would have room to sit. I was fiddling my thumbs waiting for something to happen. I was about to get up when Jungkook's head fell onto my shoulder. He was fast asleep and there was no way he was gonna wake up anytime soon.

I didn't know what to do he was leaning all his weight on me so there was no way I was able to get up. I sighed sat there awkwardly waiting for someone to help. 5 minutes later Mina came in to tell us it was time to eat. Fortunately, Jungkook woke up to the sound of food.

**After Dinner**

Mina said her goodbyes to Jimin and his friends then joined me on the couch.

"Well.."

"Well, what?" I gave her a confused look.

"You didn't have a spasm this time," she said happily. I glared at her. "What? That's good! It means your starting to get over your social anxiety!"

"Yay!" I celebrated sarcastically.

"Oh come on this is great! Soon you will be able to talk to people normally!" She was jumping up and down.

"As if. I'm going to bed" I got up and went to my room. I got changed into my PJs and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Since I didn't have a long sleeved shirt on I could see the scars on my wrists. I quickly put on a hoodie so I wouldn't see them. I laid on my bed and pulled my covers over me.

I started out the window and watched as stars started to sparkle in the black sky. As I watched the stars I wondered if I was the only one in this world that loves me other than Mina. As I thought I slowly drifted to sleep.

...