Epilogue

Hello Everyone!!

Thank you so much for voting and commenting.....

Target- 100 votes

So, this the last update from my side for the fanfiction-' The Life Changing Bet'
I had a great time writing and hope that you all enjoyed it. But please forgive me, if I made any mistake.

Happy Reading!!❤️❤️
********************
Dev had his wish fulfilled that night. Sonakshi found out that she was pregnant after a few weeks. Dev was indeed very happy and took great care of her, making up for those precious moments he had missed during Ansh's time....Sonakshi was pampered limitlessely by Dev, Ishwari and even Raghuwar. Her midnight cravings were too taken care of. Dev used to manage his time very well between his business, music school, Sonakshi and Ansh.

Time flew by, and after nine months, Sonakshi gave birth to a girl this time.

HOSPITAL

(SONAKSHI's WARD)

Dev entered inside Sonakshi's ward and looked at her. She was asleep and tired but her face had a heavenly glow. He slowly went towards her and kissed her forehead. Sonakshi opened her eyes and smiled.

"Sonakshi, main bata nahiin sakta ki main kitna khush hun. Thank you...thank you so much for giving me my angel..." Dev said emotionally.

"Nahiin Dev....ismein thank you kehni wali kya baat hai...aur tumhe ab bhi baatein hi karni hai...apni beti ko nahiin dekhna...?" asked Sonakshi

"Bilkul dekhna hai...." he said excitedly....

Dev took his daughter in his arms and cuddled her. The feeling in his heart was more than joy and beyond pleasure. He was unable to express the feeling on his own.

Dev: "Is ka naam kya rakhenge socha hai Sonakshi?" (Dev asked while playing with his daughter.)

Sonakshi: "Drishti kaisa rahega??"

Dev: "Bohot hi accha rahega...Drishti Dev Dixit....kitna accha lagega na sunne mein...."

Sonakshi smiled at his cuteness....He had himself turned itno a child.

Suddenly Raghuwar, Ishwari, Asha, Bijoy, Ansh, Riya, Rahul, Mishti, Ritwik and Rohan entered inside the room

Raghuwar: "arre...humme bhi apni poti se milne ka mauka milega ki nahiin

Dev: "Haan...lijiye na Dad"

He handed over his bundle of joy to Raghuwar. Like this, turn by turn everyone took her in her arms and admired the cute baby.

Ansh: "Arre...mujhe bhi apni behen ko dekhna hai..koi mujhe dikha hi nahiin raha..."and he pouted

Everyone laughed at the cute antics of Ansh who was almost three years old.

Dev lifted Ansh in his arms so that he could get clear view of his sister.

He touched her and exclaimed "Wow...mamma...yeh kitni pretty hai aur soft bhi "

Sonakshi smiled and said...."haan beta...tum bhi itni hi soft the jab born hue the"

Mishti: "Waise naam kya socha hai tum donon ne iska??"

Dev: "Drishti....kaisa hai??"

Riya: "Bohot hi accha hai...."

This way....three days passed and Sonakshi finally came back home after getting discharged from the hospital.
**********************************************************
AFTER 5 YEARS