14. 'Is My Past Haunting Me??'

Hii Everyone...

How are you all??

It has been a long time since I updated this fanfiction...but as you all know my exams are going to start and and I have to study really hard...

But before going on a long break...mere taraf se mere readers ko ek gift...

Here is the next chapter...and after that I will be able to update in April end only...sorry for the delay and I hope you understand...😊😊

Dev played around with Ansh for another hour or so, when they heard some voices and footsteps approaching Mishti's cabin. Mishti took Ansh in her arms and Dev hid inside the bathroom. He left the door ajar so he could see and hear what was going on.

"Thanks Suhaana...come Tanya...kaisa laga sab?" Mishti received Tanya back into her cabin

"Bahut hi beautiful school banaya hai..."

"well, the credit goes to our MD Sir...unhoney apni wife ke honour mein banaya hai yeh school...you know his wife was very fond of music..."

"OH...I am sorry...kya hua unki wife ko?"

"She reportedly died in an accident, but hamare MD Sir believes she is still alive inside him..."

Dev was pleased to hear Mishti's comments. He thought, "Mishti...tum toh mujhsey bhi aagey nikal gayi ho baat banaane mein...I like it!"

"aapke MD Sir sacchi bahut pyaar karte the apni wife se.." Tanya said

"Abhi bhi karte hain...he is a one woman man you see..."

Tanya became a little serious, "unki wife bahut lucky hain...warna aaj kal ke zamaane mein kaun saccha pyaar karta hai?..."

"Oh don't be so cynical Tanya...I am sure you will find your true love one day...hopefully soon..." Mishti said with a twinkle in her eyes.

Tanya kept quiet and looked down at Ansh, who was crawling all over Mishti's office and grabbing tit-bits from the floor and checking them out.

Tanya picked Ansh, "aapko tang toh nahin kiya is badmaash ney?"

"nahiin...aadat hai mujhey..."

"kya aapke bhi bachche hain?"

"Nahin bachche nahin hain...par meri zindagi mein badmaash zaroor hai koyi," Mishti's glance wandered towards the bathroom door at that comment. Dev just gave her a dirty look from inside.

Tanya cuddled and kissed Ansh, "mamma ke bina aunty ko tang mat karna..."

Mishti noticed that Tanya's expression changed suddenly. Tanya kissed Ansh again and looked like she was trying to recognize some fragrance from Ansh's body.

"Kya hua Tanya?"

"Oh..wo...kuch nahin...bas Ansh mein se ek alag si fragnance aa rahi hai...kuch jaani pehchaani si...bahut dinon baad waisi khushboo aayi hai...well anyways...mujhey aur kya karna hoga aaj?" Tanya tried to change the subject.

Dev rolled his tongue in his mouth and thought, "Sonakshi...tum abhi tak meri khushboo pehchaan thi ho...iska matlab tum abhi bhi mujhey bhooli nahin ho...tum abhi bhi sirf meri hi ho...," he sighed, desperately wanting to go out and take Sonakshi in his arms.

"Chalo...tumhara office bhi dikha deti hoon...aur haan Ansh ko crche bhi dikha dete hain...let's go" Mishti walked out with Tanya and Ansh.

Tanya spent the whole day at the music school trying to get her bearings. Ansh was well taken care of, between the private crche, Mishti and his very own dad.