Note Regarding Riya's Character

AUTHOR'S NOTEGuys, I have seen many people asking questions about Riya's over protectiveness for Sona...

Though, I am not defending her character...I still hope my this post will somewhat convince my dear readers...

Riya is an elder sibling and the elder ones are USUALLY protective for their younger brothers and sisters. I am too a first child of my parents and have a sister seven years younger to me. Though, I love and trust her a lot...I am very protective towards her. Sometimes, I do not even realise my over protectiveness...As her elder sister, I always wish the best for her but it sometimes lead to differences as well in the family.

Let me tell you one incident: She was eight years old and I was fifteen. One day in the school break, she came crying to me saying "Didi...mere class ke ek ladke ne mujhe dhakka de diya aur main gir gayi"

That was it. I was so furious that how can someone make my sister cry?? How can someone hurt her?? I was determined to get that boy punished. I came home and started venting my anger..."pata nahiin hai usko, kiski behen se panga liya hai"and all that...

My mumma tried to calm me and said that boy was also a child just like my sister. Though he pushed her...he never wanted her to fall...therefore we should not complain to the teacher. I was still adamant but at the end of the day she managed to convince me.

Similarly, Riya too considers Sonakshi as her sister and cares for her alot. Therefore this over- protectiveness. And moreover...she knows that Dev is a flirt...so why would she want him for Sona??

P.S- Sorry for the long post...and my continous rambling but I was trying to tell how elder siblings are...atleast I am, though I also feel its not good to be so.