15. 'He is Back!!

Hello my dear readers.....
As promised am back with another update of LCB.....
Thank you so much for cooperating.....
From now onwards, you all will get regular updates....

Two new books will be updated soon....actually my sister needs my time....she always complains ki didi ko mere liye time hi nahiin hai. So this time, as my exams are over, I am making sure that she is my top most priority.

Happy Reading!!

Target- 70 votes

Tanya reached home with Ansh but was still disturbed about Ansh's absence from the school for such a long time, and the whole driver/cap issue was just weird.

"kya maine logon par vishwas karna chhod diya hai? Why have I become so cynical about everything? Will I ever be able to trust people again? Mishti kitni achchi hai...why would she lie to me?? Aakhir Ansh ka kitna dhyan rakhti hai....ho sakta hai jab Ansh ko apney ghar le gayi ho toh kuch aur kaam yaad aa gaya hoga.....No..No I should not doubt her.....sab log ek jaise thode hi hote hain...." Tanya reassured and promised herself that she would become a little more easy going-as long as Ansh was happy and well taken care of-she would ignore some of these incidental happenings in her life.

NEXT DAY:

Mishti asked Tanya, "Tanya...Ansh ka birthday kab hota hai?"

"Oh wo...bas 2 din mein hai...kyon poonch rahi ho?"

"Well, main chahti hoon ki Ansh ka first birthday main apney ghar karoon.....wahan bahut log bhi aayenge....it will be a good opportunity to get to know some people in Mumbai....mere kaafi friends ke bachche bhi hain....Ansh ko aagey jaakar friends bhi toh banaane hain...what do you think?"

"Idea toh achcha hai...par..par.."

"Par kya? Then it is decided.....bas kuch school ke log honge, hamare kuch close friends and Ansh's buddies-to-be"

"Lekin Mishti tum mere liye itna sab kyon kar rahi ho? After all I am just an employee..."

"Tumhare liye nahin kar rahi...Ansh ke liye kar rahi hoon....he is the superstar of our school.....hamare MD Sir bhi bahut marte hain tumhare bete par....kya khaakar paida kiya tha....must have good genes" Mishti just winked and made some phone calls to arrange for the party.

Tanya hesitated at the last comment and got up to leave, but remembered, "toh MD sir bhi aayengey kya? Maine unki itni tareef suni hai...par kabhi mili nahin...."

Mishti's expression changed from a smile to a serious one, "well...Tanya....MD sir badi parties pasand nahin karte...jab se unki wife ki death ki khabar aayi hai....he has become a recluse you see....toh shayad nahin aayenge...."

Tanya was disappointed but left to join her group for the rehearsals.

ANSH's BIRTHDAY PARTY:

Dev had made arrangements to decorate Mishti's house very festively for his son's first birthday. There were balloons and decorations everywhere. There was a clown, a bounce house and lots of party games to keep the kids of various ages entertained.

He had ordered various kinds of foods and a large cake for the birthday boy.

"Dev kitna achcha hota tum bhi party mein reh sakte...." Damini Khanna said sadly

"Aunty...dekhna agley saal mere bina party nahin hogi...aap toh jaanti hain abhi thodi complication hai...." Dev apologized. Damini was aware of what was going on with Dev's life. She had taken the liberty of mentioning this to Ishwari also. Ishwari was, therefore, very excited about the party and dying to meet her grandson. Mishti and Dev had prohibited Ishwari and Damini from revealing the secret out to Tanya.

The Life Changing Betजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें